Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X Brushless Mods

mCP X Brushless Mods Blade Micro CPx Brushless Mods and Conversions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Dylan Rocks

Dylan at Asteroid doesn't need any more fanboys, but I gotta say, the HPO5/SR120 he built for me with the governor function is just superb. I got to fly it tonight and it'a a complete blast.

I've been flying he MCPX since it came out and really enjoy the durability and chance to try new stuff w/o too big of a pucker factor. This will probably be my last MCPX because I can't see a need for more power and pop-I can fly my 450 or 500 for that. (I hope I'm not wrong, cause the wife is giving me the "eyeball" over all the itty bitty heli's laying around).

Dylan worked with me on what I needed, built it in about a day, and shipped it in two days. Great advice, hardware, and customer service. My highest recommendation.
Cheers
regalmat is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

once you have a taste of brushless, you will want more power. It's an addiction
nartac is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nartac View Post
once you have a taste of brushless, you will want more power. It's an addiction
+1 on the more power... It is to late; you are lost my friend.

WRT the OP, I don't know how Dylan does it, and keeps everything else like a real job going.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well if it really is hopeless, I need to sell the stock V2 I've got--its getting silly.

I think Dylan is going on a deserved vacation.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by regalmat View Post
Well if it really is hopeless, I need to sell the stock V2 I've got--its getting silly.

I think Dylan is going on a deserved vacation.
Not yet, thinking end of April after the next round of motors and ESC's that is coming up soon. The only way I can keep up is to be out of stock of certain things at certain times...I am curious how the "notify me" buttons are going to work out...Almost scared after seeing how many people have clicked it so far!

Power is addicting on the MCPx, I think the HP05S/Hyperion 550 combo is sluggish now

Glad you like your new bird!

And yes, I would sell the V2 and start looking for a V1 board, servo's, feathering shaft and main gear, everything else should be aftermarket on your next build

Still cheaper than decking out bigger heli's, and you get to fly the little ones more.

Dylan
Dylwad is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2012, 05:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylwad View Post
Power is addicting on the MCPx, I think the HP05S/Hyperion 550 combo is sluggish now
Ain't that the truth!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Not yet, thinking end of April after the next round of motors and ESC's that is coming up soon. The only way I can keep up is to be out of stock of certain things at certain times...I am curious how the "notify me" buttons are going to work out...Almost scared after seeing how many people have clicked it so far!

And yes, I would sell the V2 and start looking for a V1 board, servo's, feathering shaft and main gear, everything else should be aftermarket on your next build

Still cheaper than decking out bigger heli's, and you get to fly the little ones more.

Dylan
Yup. Seriously thinking I'm gonna hold off on the B300x now, and just concentrate on the mcpx until I can really bang the sticks. Three hundred and change would go a long way towards an mcpx.
SuperBee364 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Still cheaper than decking out bigger heli's, and you get to fly the little ones more

Yep, this is so true, I fly these little buggers more that my 450's. think it's more than a month now since i flew my 450's.
Atom500(FBL)., Gaui x4II (FBL) ;Trex450 sport (FBL). All with Ikon fbl gyro. AMA#1019423.

Tony .
tony521 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony521 View Post
Still cheaper than decking out bigger heli's, and you get to fly the little ones more

Yep, this is so true, I fly these little buggers more that my 450's. think it's more than a month now since i flew my 450's.
I still fly my 450 and b400 but I fly my mcpxs much more too. Bring my triplets everywhere I go
nartac is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

Dylan
Well you are no help at all.....
I happen to have another non-binding V1board. Think I'll see if mega Stumbler wants to fix another one....
Old 03-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Well you are no help at all.....
I happen to have another non-binding V1board. Think I'll see if mega Stumbler wants to fix another one....
A couple words of wisdom, don't bite the hand that feeds you and you might want to take your comments back. Dylan is a good guy and will bend over backwards to help someone out. He has done it for me on countless occasions.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCcraig View Post
A couple words of wisdom, don't bite the hand that feed you. Dylan is a good guy and will bend over backwards to help someone out. He has done it for me on countless occasions.
Not sure what u mean there. The "no help at all" was an attempt at humor. Did not mean to offend. Dylan is a class act - see original post this thread.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Not sure what u mean there. The "no help at all" was an attempt at humor. Did not mean to offend. Dylan is a class act - see original post this thread.
It was a feeble attempt! I take, and do many others here, offense to anyone, joking or not, talking ill about Dylan. Just saying.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCcraig View Post
It was a feeble attempt! I take, and do many others here, offense to anyone, joking or not, talking ill about Dylan. Just saying.
Ok. Last attempt to clarify and then I will close this.

I had mega Stumbler fix a board for me earlier for a Co5 build. Great work. my point was I could have him fix another dead board and I'd be right back with Dylan on another build. Not sure how that's speaking ill of anyone.

Thanks Dylan. Out here.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in