PDA

View Full Version : Blade holder removal.

born ready
04-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Well guys, here's a dilly for ya.
After removing the two screws...how do you separate the pieces of the blade holder? I'm afraid I might break it.
I'm looking forward to your help.
Thanks,

BR

Heli-cat
04-10-2012, 12:56 AM
just pull 'em straight out from each other

born ready
04-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Thanks Heli-Cat.

born ready
04-10-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm glad you're a night owl.

Heli-cat
04-10-2012, 01:24 AM
you're very welcome...I'm very good at solving these really complex problems..and yep, I definitely do have the graveyard shift around here!

bellus alatus
04-10-2012, 02:01 AM
you're very welcome...I'm very good at solving these really complex problems..and yep, I definitely do have the graveyard shift around here!

I'm glad you're a night owl.

hehehhehheeehe. complex problems, that was good cat.

that ain't no :BSS, born.

playing around w/ a hundred + plus bucks worth of plastic, when you're not used to it, can definitely tighten the old anal pore right up, can't it.

i just got finished replacing the cheapo rods for the canopy and mmman were they tight. didn't want to start spraying silicone around that 5-1, don't want to mess w/ that thing at all, at least until i know more about it. you can bet that silicone went on those new rods before they went on, by yiminy.

gots to be careful about torquing, unduly bending, etc. all this plastic, uh,uh,uh. i don't about ya'll but, i haven't come even close to having enough fun w/ this thing to have it sidelined by breaking it, putting on parts.

luckily, have messed w/ delicate stuff a good part of my life so everything came out alright. it damned sure still made me do the overbite thing, though.

have fun, bell

newhelicrasher
04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
hehehhehheeehe. complex problems, that was good cat.

that ain't no :BSS, born.

playing around w/ a hundred + plus bucks worth of plastic, when you're not used to it, can definitely tighten the old anal pore right up, can't it.

i just got finished replacing the cheapo rods for the canopy and mmman were they tight. didn't want to start spraying silicone around that 5-1, don't want to mess w/ that thing at all, at least until i know more about it. you can bet that silicone went on those new rods before they went on, by yiminy.

gots to be careful about torquing, unduly bending, etc. all this plastic, uh,uh,uh. i don't about ya'll but, i haven't come even close to having enough fun w/ this thing to have it sidelined by breaking it, putting on parts.

luckily, have messed w/ delicate stuff a good part of my life so everything came out alright. it damned sure still made me do the overbite thing, though.

have fun, bell

haha...the 120sr seems huge and indestructible compared to working on the msrx with a rakonheli carbon frame or a mcx2. If you really want to challenge your finger dexterity try a frame replacement on a scout cx! Adjusting servo linkages on that for me is like a gorrilla trying to pet a butterfly.