PDA

View Full Version : Turns Left on Spin up !

kruizer7
04-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Finally I almost have my trex 450 set up with the HC3D . I am using a DX7 TX and 7 channel rx with satelite. I have adjusted about everything I can see, but when I spin the heli up and get light on the skids it wants to nose left. I have checked the tail movement with the stick and its correct,and when I have the heli sitting still I can physically turn the nose left and HC will do the corrective action to straighten it up. I sure could use some good advise here . Thanks !

kruizer7
04-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Sometimes we get so technical in our minds, we forget to look for the simple obvious issues, LOL . I have overcome the turn left issue. Now its on to the fine tuning ! :face

yosemite
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
what was it?

Goldenhour
04-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Sounds like gyro reversed.

kruizer7
04-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Would you believe not enough tension on the tail belt ? LOL After I took all the wireing back loose and redone it, then did a reset , then set it back up,,,several times. The tail was spinning , but i couldnt tell any difference in the speed. Then I accidently turned the tail rotor by hand about a 1/4 turn while II was checking the mechanics, and heard the belt skip. I put a little more tension on the belt and does fine now. Even had it hovering in the living room. If it wasn't raining I would head outside ! :cheers

Stanley Speel
04-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I've done worse - ran the belt completely inside out on my gaui X2!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk