PDA

View Full Version : Just got package of parts-box torn in half with nothing in it!!

Pages : [1] 2

Lompma
04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
I have a 1/3 of a box delivered that was supposed to be filled with Trex parts worth $113 from RH through the USPS. So all I have is a piece of the box with a number stating to "call to see if missing items have been located". There where 9 parts some of them small. There is no way they are going to find my stuff. I have ordered many, many packages over the years and I have never been delivered a torn off piece of box with nothing in it. This is ridiculous. Not RH's fault. Any suggestions. It was too late for anyone to answer the number listed but I know they are going to give me some generic B.S. answer. What now?:mad:

Wolfpackin
04-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry about the bad news.

I'd contact ReadyHeli. They probably have a contract with USPS and probably insurance for this type of thing.
Maybe RH would send you a new batch of parts and deal with USPS directly.

Not sure, but worth talking to them about what happened.

burnoutboy
04-24-2012, 08:04 PM
If RH didnt purchase insurance you may be upo a river, but if thats the case I'd talk to RH customer support. If insurance was an option you chose not to purchase then it's on you. unfortunately some of the post offices in the US are run by angry cape buffalo.

gehrbox
04-24-2012, 09:44 PM
I have a 1/3 of a box delivered that was supposed to be filled with Trex parts worth $113 from RH through the USPS. So all I have is a piece of the box with a number stating to "call to see if missing items have been located". There where 9 parts some of them small. There is no way they are going to find my stuff. I have ordered many, many packages over the years and I have never been delivered a torn off piece of box with nothing in it. This is ridiculous. Not RH's fault. Any suggestions. It was too late for anyone to answer the number listed but I know they are going to give me some generic B.S. answer. What now?:mad:

Contact RH. They are pretty good and will likely just ship out what's missing to you.

Lompma
04-24-2012, 11:17 PM
RH has always been good to me. Not their fault. USPS sent me this. An empty torn box.

markleyland
04-25-2012, 02:28 AM
What a great service!

chrismechanic
04-25-2012, 04:32 AM
well done usps :face burnoutboy has the right idea i think.
that is just not funny...
chris

Bking1340
04-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Bought a 3000mah life from Readyhelli and looked like it was hit by a trex 900 when it arrived, because it was sent via a type of envelope package to South Africa. Mailed them, they asked to mail a pic of the life, replaced it lightning fast without asking to return it. Top service. Did numerous orders (+-15) and this was the 1st problem, but was handled great.

mtuccio
04-25-2012, 12:58 PM
I would be pissed. I can't believe that a USPS employee would deliver this knowing that there was nothing in the box. They should have rejected this before it hit the truck and returned it to the sender. Amazing....

Lompma
04-25-2012, 11:35 PM
RH really stepped up to the plate on this one. All is good. My USPS carrier hates me cause I get soo many packages.

DominicD
04-25-2012, 11:41 PM
You have to admit this is alittle funny, I mean imagine the gull of the carrier to deliver that.

curmudgeon
04-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I would contact RH first. If RH does not give you satisfaction, you can always contact your credit card or PayPal.

CACN
04-26-2012, 12:53 AM
I would be pissed. I can't believe that a USPS employee would deliver this knowing that there was nothing in the box. They should have rejected this before it hit the truck and returned it to the sender. Amazing....

+1 It is just unimaginable that the USPS employee would still make the delivery and not rejecting it.

http://www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=311277&d=1335416021 (http://www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=311277&d=1335416021)

Bruno28
04-26-2012, 01:21 AM
could it be the wife angry at the expenses from the hobby?:rotf

Nko15
04-26-2012, 02:08 AM
RH really stepped up to the plate on this one. All is good. My USPS carrier hates me cause I get soo many packages.

WTF:wow2: he's mad at you because you give him something to earn money for(apparently....)

mtuccio
04-26-2012, 07:40 AM
WTF:wow2: he's mad at you because you give him something to earn money for(apparently....)

No....He's most likely mad because he has to stop the truck and get out to walk to the door. My delivery guy is like that also....He's had the nerve to put slips in my mailbox saying that he attemped to deliver a package when I was sitting right inside the house watching him. When I called him on it he said he was late and needed to get back to the station....Bad answer....I reported him!

beeflyer2
04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
I had almost the exact same thing happen to me last week. Ordered a set of RC Booya from ExperienceRC and what I got in the mail was an empty ripped-open envelope with "Received without Contents" stamped on it! A simple phone call to ExperienceRC and I had a new set in the mail which arrived yesterday. I have no doubt ReadyHeli would do the same.

I wonder how widespread this problem is? Freakin USPS! :mad:

Nko15
04-26-2012, 08:19 AM
No....He's most likely mad because he has to stop the truck and get out to walk to the door. My delivery guy is like that also....He's had the nerve to put slips in my mailbox saying that he attemped to deliver a package when I was sitting right inside the house watching him. When I called him on it he said he was late and needed to get back to the station....Bad answer....I reported him!

Thats what i said, its his job to stop his truck, get out of his truck, than walk to your door to hand you youre stuff you ordered him to deliver.....:thumbdown: if he doesnt want to do that, he should be delivering the newspaper.:YeaBaby:

My delivery guy is always friendly, i can call him and he will drive specially to my house if i have to go away when he tries to deliver..... he does that because he have to earn his money with his job..Just like the USPS guy.

taoY
04-26-2012, 09:34 AM

My delivery guy does not even bother to leave any slip on several occassions. I looked it up on the web site to know the packages were "attempted" to be delivered.:face

To OP, I am glad ReadyHeli set it right. I always buy from them even they are on the East coast and I live on the West. Fast shipping and stands behind the products they sell instead of asking you to deal with the manufacturer.:thumbup:

Lompma
04-26-2012, 06:06 PM

I have seen this exact same thing. Just shear laziness. Just happy RH really took care of me.

Paulieb1979
04-26-2012, 11:26 PM
I live in a 4th floor walk up in brooklyn, i caught my delivery guy putting notice in my mailbox without ringing my bell. he did 3 times funny thing is i come down to sign fo all my packages, i pay for overnight to get my parts fast and he pulls this crap. when i called him on it he swore he rang my bell telling me you were probably in the showwer or something, then i showwed him the video that points right at mailboxes and him putting slip in my box with out even thinking twice the funny thing was it was already filled out because he did not pull out a pen. after i threatened him to report him he now rings bell every time and even walks 1/2 way up to meet me.

Nko15
04-27-2012, 02:20 AM
I did order a 6208Sbus receiver last week, wich came with DPD instead of TNT.. the guy just left it in front of my house:( feels nice to have 150 euros worth of receiver laying where everybody can steal it...

curmudgeon
04-27-2012, 09:47 AM
My mail delivery lady is awesome. Because of her, I get many opportunities to meet my neighbors. She frequently delivers the mail to the wrong address, so we end up walking (sometimes driving) to each other's houses to deliver the mail to each other.

Unfortunately, she frequently goes away on disability, sometimes 4 months at time. She hurt her back delivering mail. During the times she is off, I miss my neighbors, as the other delivery folks prefer to drop off the mail to the correct addresses.

I'll miss her this summer when she goes off on disability again. If I remember correctly, she has a sun allergy. I would give her a bonus, but the post office has rules against that.

th0rg0d
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
My mail delivery lady is awesome. Because of her, I get many opportunities to meet my neighbors. She frequently delivers the mail to the wrong address, so we end up walking (sometimes driving) to each other's houses to deliver the mail to each other.

Unfortunately, she frequently goes away on disability, sometimes 4 months at time. She hurt her back delivering mail. During the times she is off, I miss my neighbors, as the other delivery folks prefer to drop off the mail to the correct addresses.

I'll miss her this summer when she goes off on disability again. If I remember correctly, she has a sun allergy. I would give her a bonus, but the post office has rules against that.

:rotf

Lol!!

Sent from my Tapatalk using iPhone.

curmudgeon
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM
My wife and I feel that she would benefit from an assistant, but I bet those insensitive jerks at the post office would just come up with some sad line about how they don't have the funds for this. I say just raise the rates; sounds simple to me.

I did enjoy it last year when she delivered my devout religious neighbor's Playboy to my house. After I highlighted the important articles, I hand delivered it to his house during dinner time. He was very thankful; at least that's how I interpreted his silence. I think he had a throat infection; he is normally pretty load, but this time he was limited whispering.

The year before that, I mistakenly opened the foreclosure papers belonging to some affluent neighbors with very nice cars. Although a little awkward, I hand delivered the opened mail to them. They moved away soon after. Maybe our neighborhood was not up to their standard.

My mail carrier helps me get to know my neighbors better.