PDA

View Full Version : YGE setings normal throtle curve

HSC
06-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Hello !

- Because I have tail problems with my heli I have disabled governer on my birdy and I activated normal trotle curve 100,80,100 ( idel 2 ) add some ciclic mixer in throtle ( 10%), governer is werry "tricky" with small helis even Mini Jazz do not work perfect....

Soo lets goo to the problem:

I leave softstart at heli midle.

Softstart seems too be OK, but reaction of motor during flight is too soft and delayed, the heli flies sooooo funy " puding stiyle",but................ the tail problems are gone.

What I em missing hear, how should I setit the YGE 30 too get softstart at first exceleration, and right reactions in flight?

If I set to exseleration to "plane fast" reactions are good, but I lose soft start, wich is not OK at all....

Thanx for help

Regads

HSC
06-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Well it is mee again, I have try ewery posible way and I can not set this, grrrrrrrr
I just do not belive this controner do not have this function.

urgno
06-19-2012, 01:04 PM
usually what give tail kick problems is active freewheel enabled ... try to disable it ;-)

Steve Evans
06-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Describe the tail "problem"...

Steve

HSC
06-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Hello !

Could bee freewhell, will try out lately today or tomorow.

"Describe tail problem"

1 case : Hard flip on the clockwise direction 180 deg, short input on roll for 1/4sec ( if you look heli from back), tail lose hold and change direction for 90 deg, werry anoying....

2case : Slapper, same problem in the point of turning 180 deg on roll ( top of the slapper )
Describing manever : Start with usual rainbow, when heli reach top position ( tail to the ground ) in that point you need too putt pich to zero and make 180 deg on roll and after that you continiue with rainbow turned back forward....

It seems like when change torque from 100 % to 0 and then again 100% problem become visual and werry dangerous if you fly few meters from glound...

All this problems are gone with normal pich curve ( 100,93,80,93,100 ), yesterday I try in plane mode ( fast ), works perfect, only softstart sucks totaly...........

Steve Evans
06-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Have you tried playing around with the ESC PWM, P-gain and I-gain when using gov-store? This has a significant effect on the RPM overshoot when coming off load and this could be the cause of your tail issues. Check out THIS (http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=414021) thread for more details.

Steve

HSC
06-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Hello !

Well yesterday I was testing with freewheel OFF and heli fly now almost perfect........like in fairytale
the same like with normal trotle curve, ewen better in a lot of cases.............

No doubt reason for my "kicks" was freewhile enabled, even governer runs a lott smoother...

Soo boys I must thank you for advices and for the help, also werry useful link from Steve, thanx

Regards

urgno
06-21-2012, 10:13 AM
very good ... glad to help :-)