PDA

View Full Version : Canopy Paint Jobs with the Ladies touch...

GallopingGhost
12-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Lets see what color schemes and designs are 100% freakette approved. We know if its your Heli you can have it any way you want it.

Whirly-Girl
12-28-2007, 08:17 PM
My favorite canopy scheme that I've ever owned was on my Bergen gasser. It really popped out against a blue sky and it had enough purple fade in the checkers to stand out and distinguish itself as a more feminine canopy.

I would love to have one similar to this painted up for my 600 Nitro Pro...maybe even with a little more pizazz!

Allen1023
01-03-2008, 09:00 PM
I think your heli is very beautifull because of the purple ,in my eyes ,purple stand for mystery , and the female is mystery and charming also .certainly if you want some more pizazz helis ,I can give you some suggest. I think blue and silvery white are good also :)

heligirl13
07-11-2008, 01:15 AM
I ran across your post and wanted to say that I like your canopy. I also wanted you to know that my boyfriend has an online helicopter store and also paints and sell canopies. He does awesome work and is real reasonible in price. He is a Graphic Arts Designer and is very talented. Whatever you want on a canopy he can do. You can find him at flipithobbies.com. So if you are ever in the mood for a real cool looking canopy, I know you would be thrilled with his work.

Jasmine2501
07-27-2008, 09:16 PM
I want to know how I can get a pink and green one for my T-rex... where can I find an easy way to paint it myself? Or could I use monokote or something? This is as close as I could get - using an inkjet printer... I want the colors to be brighter than that...

Wait... why won't it let me post this pic again??? How do I post the ones that I've already posted?

http://www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56712&d=1217207228

Skiddz
07-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Cool design...

To use pics again and again, put 'em in your album and using the [IMG] tags, link 'em from there.