PDA

View Full Version : ALIGN's Joke of the Month!!

Pages : [1] 2

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 05:11 AM
http://www.align.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2106&language=en

This thing does NOTHING!:lolol
.1uf ceramic cap! Like the reciever and servos does not have any filter caps???... :rolling

BJH
02-04-2008, 06:15 AM
hehe, what a waste:)

carlos
02-04-2008, 06:52 AM
maybe it does nothing but it will relieve you of some cash.

Finless
02-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Aberdeen... and your basing your opinion on what?

DATA MAN.... not speculation dude....

Now if this is what Align is trying to do to solve any 500 RX issues then they GOT to know something WE DON'T or why the hell would they come up with that?

I am NOT so worried about what this is but more so WHY? I gotta go have a convo with some people today man....

Bob

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Aberdeen... and your basing your opinion on what?

DATA MAN.... not speculation dude....

Now if this is what Align is trying to do to solve any 500 RX issues then they GOT to know something WE DON'T or why the hell would they come up with that?

I am NOT so worried about what this is but more so WHY? I gotta go have a convo with some people today man....

Bob

Facts man.:YeaBaby:

arclite5
02-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Are we talking about superheroes? DATA man vs speculation dude!! Oh man I shouldn't post on a 36+ hour being-awake binge ;x

Socal500
02-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Are we talking about superheroes? DATA man vs speculation dude!! Oh man I shouldn't post on a 36+ hour being-awake binge ;x

Oddly enough you may have hit the nail right on the head :lolol

JC
02-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Are we talking about superheroes? DATA man vs speculation dude!! Oh man I shouldn't post on a 36+ hour being-awake binge ;xI love that. :rolling
Who will win? Data Man is the favorite going in.

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I love that. :rolling
Who will win? Data Man is the favorite going in.
More like EGO man.

:noteworthy:Bow:noteworthy

Socal500
02-04-2008, 10:36 AM
More like EGO man.

Oh so its Data Man vs Ego Man!!! got it :)

Actually its painfully obvious that some toes are getting bruised. I think its more like Ego Man vs Ego Man.

Can't we all just get along ? Its not who solves it, or whos right, its getting it solved.

miragewsu
02-04-2008, 11:21 AM
http://www.align.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2106&language=en

This thing does NOTHING!:lolol
.1uf ceramic cap! Like the reciever and servos does not have any filter caps???... :rolling

Aberdeen, no offense bud, but Finless is right. You are speculating here.

The fact is, this component will do SOMETHING!!!!

It may be small you are right, but to say it does NOTHING is factually incorrect.

sorry to pick on ya

BJH
02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
come on guyes, lets see what align says now..no fighting...Mutual respect!:)

OTA
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Maybe its time to have an "Childs forum" where personal attacks and extreme opinions is allowed......................

JC
02-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Yea this was fun until EGO man showed up. :thumbdown:

Back to the topic,
I'm sure Align would not be stupid enough to try to sell something that did NOTHING.

fireup
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
I actually think this COULD help.:lol: Maybe a little over priced for what it is, but...

BJH
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
what about finless to take a test and review?:)

fogger
02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Is that supposed to filter noise eminating from the servos, or going to the servos from some other source?

How can it even help in either case if it's in parallel with the other devices, rather than in series?

-Fog

BJH
02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Looks like we aint ready for this tecnologi yet :D

Antony Konnarides
02-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Align MUST have run some kind of tests before releasing
this product.
Come on......

fireup
02-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Is that supposed to filter noise eminating from the servos, or going to the servos from some other source?

How can it even help in either case if it's in parallel with the other devices, rather than in series?

-Fog

Because there are some resistant in the wires having a cap near the Rx will help filter out high frequency noise away from the Rx. Even though the rx have some caps in it already, adding additional cap will help. So I think it will do something more than just nothing by adding this device. If this will solve our brown-out problem is a different story.

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Aberdeen, no offense bud, but Finless is right. :kissYou are speculating here.

The fact is, this component will do SOMETHING!!!!

It may be small you are right, but to say it does NOTHING is factually incorrect.

sorry to pick on ya

Speculating? WRONG.
There is local filters in the reciever and servos.
If a cap is going to help here, get the spectrum cap,.
you just dont get it... this is stuff I work on all day and night,
people pay me several g's for answers like this.

Anthony

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Align MUST have run some kind of tests before releasing
this product.
Come on......
Its a speculation.

DebianDog
02-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Its a speculation.

"Technically" true but I doubt ANY COMPANY in the US released products without some type of testing due to LIABILITY. Lets take the attitude down a notch please.

I have seen several threads talking about "brown outs" and "voltage drops" It may be to address these issues.

Align has better ways of getting $5 out of you pocket for sure :thumbup:

Aberdeen
02-04-2008, 04:36 PM
"Technically" true but I doubt ANY COMPANY in the US released products without some type of testing due to LIABILITY. Lets take the attitude down a notch please.

I have seen several threads talking about "brown outs" and "voltage drops" It may be to address these issues.

Align has better ways of getting $5 out of you pocket for sure :thumbup:

There is no liability in this product to worry about.
Plus this will have no effect on the issues you mentioned.
Did anybody ever found the direct cause for a brownout or VDrop?

fireup
02-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Did anybody ever found the direct cause for a brownout or VDrop?

Nope, that's why a definite solution can not be found yet as the true problem has not been determined.