PDA

View Full Version : New Trex 700 Photos

Pages : 1 2 [3]

tz250w
03-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Then I have no plans to buy a 700. Nitro = :badair:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Just curious, what's the going rate on a 12~16 cell taco? ;)

LoveMyTrex
03-26-2008, 10:34 AM
are the tail and throttle servo mounted in the plastic up front? I dont like the looks of mounting the tail servo in flexy plastic

fsusmithc2
03-26-2008, 11:15 AM
are the tail and throttle servo mounted in the plastic up front? I dont like the looks of mounting the tail servo in flexy plastic

Seems that way from the pictures doesn't it? I thought that was an odd choice myself, particularly in a crash that takes out the front of your heli. The construction of it looks fairly sturdy though. I just trust that JK and friends know what they're doing.

I really like the decision to put all of the convenience/safety/bling upgrades worked out with the 600N into this kit. The metal parts from head to tail, the frame stiffeners, and the optional mixture servo or switch plates. Nice touches I think. Oh and kudos on the sprague-type one-way bearing. About time I think. Now make one for the 600N!

I just don't know if I can spend that much on a new bird, even considering how much I love Align stuff. $800 kit + $400 engine + ~ $600 in servos/gyro + another gov + another regulator + another battery + another receiver + blades. That's roughly a $2200 bird right there and that's not counting spares of anything. You know they are making cars now that will retail for not much more than that? Crazy...

But a boy can dream though.... :)

Wurzle
03-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Somebody has probably posted about this before but isn't the anti-rotation idea the one that was developed by the Blitz Avro developers?
Before you jump down my throat, I haven't read all the posts and don't know if Blitz stole the idea off somebody else either.

rond
03-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Somebody has probably posted about this before but isn't the anti-rotation idea the one that was developed by the Blitz Avro developers?
Before you jump down my throat, I haven't read all the posts and don't know if Blitz stole the idea off somebody else either.

Nah. Idea that's been around on just about every make of heli since about forever (way before ccpm was popular).

Ron

Tom Burgess
04-30-2009, 10:01 AM
not all that impressed, is it just me or does that main gear look very very fine toothed? looks like a MOD0.7 main gear (eek!) from the 600s. also a boom which is only 600 size too! id want at least a 25mm boom on a 90

LOL, what an important and true statement this was! :YeaBaby: