PDA

View Full Version : flybarless vs gyros Q & A

eyeflyhelis
05-15-2008, 11:00 AM
1. so if the flybarless system needs the old gyro removed what do you do with the old gyro??
a. keep it
b. sell it to me cheap
2. if one controller is used on the flybarless unit does that eat up more battery??
a. yes
b. no
3. what happens if you have some sort of glitch in the ubit while flying??
a. total destruction and really cool pics
b. buy a new fbl unit and parts
4. what is the real purpose of having one besides bling- unless you fly like hc or smith?
a. faster 3d
b. none/ bling duh
:D:thinking

jaxrotor
05-15-2008, 02:32 PM
c. sell it to reduce the cost of the flybarless system.
mine doesnt seem to use more battery.Im still getting 4 to 5 tanks with 8717s,2in1 reg 1900mah Align battery.
c. same thing that happens when the washout arms break or come loose,paddles turn or any of that stuff. But you wont be able to bend the flybar.
More efficient,makes more power. Alot of things can be done in the software for setups.Any type swash plate can be used,if you want or make a 128 deg or a 145 deg the software will adjust to it. It can be made to fly scale soft or radical 3D. Theres really no limit like you would have on a flybarred mechanical setup.

H to the C
05-15-2008, 08:11 PM
tom,

Get yourself one and you'll see the difference. get a v-bar from esprit models..I'll help you set it up.

eyeflyhelis
05-15-2008, 11:47 PM
tom,

Get yourself one and you'll see the difference. get a v-bar from esprit models..I'll help you set it up.

heck no :...: i can use that 750 for a lot of parts, um not that i need them......:P