06-15-2008, 05:56 AM
any one out there got tight ball links on there head???
this is even after the FLAME treatment.
the glue bottle weighs in at 32grams , and the radio the radio is off????
i think i have issues????
06-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Yes, mine were extremely tight as well, just like yours. They would loosen up after heating them, but within twenty minutes they were just as tight as ever. I tried chucking a ball up in a drill and spinning at high speeds while compressing with needle nose pliers with the same results. In the end, despite all all advice to the contrary, I ended up sizing them. I took a spare Aurora ball and scored a very slight notch in it with a dremel. I then chucked that up in a drill and using just the slightest amount of pressure with needle nose pliers spun it a couple of times in each link. Worked like a charm. The links are now much freer but still very secure. I figured that by using an Aurora ball link to do the sizing, even though I removed the slightest amount of material from the links, at least they would still retain the right shape.