PDA

View Full Version : Reflex xtr USb Interface

term_paint
01-23-2006, 10:16 AM
I purchased an old copy of Xtr and it did not have a interface with it only the disk. I got the disk to load and found that you cannot use the keyboard is there a way to buy a usb cable for an Airtronics radio. Thanks

savage
01-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Go to the reflex web site. And there is a couple of other sites. I think helihobby.

Data
01-23-2006, 01:09 PM
I purchased an old copy of Xtr and it did not have a interface with it only the disk.
you wouldn't have to purchase the program, you can get it free to download everywhere.
what you have to purchase is the key, which comes in form of a chip within the cable.
so, if someone sold you the disk without the key, they took you for a ride and if you thought you can pull a fast one by copying the program without purchasing it, you thought wrong.
forgot to add.
the only way to get a key is to purchase the complete software.

ofnatrex
06-01-2006, 02:30 AM
I think Term_Paint ment that he does not have a radio to work with it. Hey term did you get the software working and just had no radio I think you may have to get the attachment then try it if it works let me know I would love to get that sim but its so expensive I have a spektrum radio I wonder if that could work.