PDA

View Full Version : found my problem

blahblah9
10-10-2008, 11:11 AM
okay, while flying today, she handle so smooth i decided to take her for a loop, AWESOME, did another, so then i was like i'll do a back flip, went up to give me some room, little sloppy but a back flip, did another better lookin, did one more and when i leveled out i could hear the blades moaning as they do when out of tracking really bad, and i had to fight her all the way down to my landing pad. let her spool down and looked over everything. all looked fine :confused: spool up and still wayout of tracking, spool down and looked and found my problem this time. the 2 little linkages that actually connect onto the flybar that are not adjustable, well i noticed on was slide way off, and go to looking and the ball link moves, by the other side the sleeve part of the ball link is slide under the seesaw and is fixed and i can not slide it out. i can slide the loose one back in, but i can slide it right back out with little effort. how do i fix it back where it won't come loose anymore?

jujiro
10-10-2008, 11:18 AM
yea that part will slide back in , try to put some locktite on it so it doesn't come back out again . I had that same exact problem and i had to pop it back in but I think i used some CA instead . hasn't come back out yet .

blahblah9
10-10-2008, 11:26 AM
okay, i have some CA glue, and i have this. except mine came with blue and green. which one should i use out of the 3 choices i have?

http://www.ka-planes.com/inc/sdetail/1065

blahblah9
10-10-2008, 11:54 AM
i went on and just used the blue thread lock for now and see how good that holds it. cuz this stuff prob gotta come back loose if need to replace anything in the top of the head right?