For all the guys that want to go flybarless with a similar setup here is what I ended up with:
- used the stock 600EFLpro head
- used the ALIGN servo wheels HN6050BT on the inner holes
- I could NOT use the new shorter FL main shaft HN6118T because with the 600EFLpro head the linkage rods from the blade grips to the swashplate (56mm) were about 10mm too long. At what used to be the zero pitch position - I got already about 10° to 15° positive pitch. Until I find rods (2.5mm diameter) that are only about 46mm long (give or take a mm) this one's got to wait... let me know if you have any idea where to get these... (the 550 ones are even longer - 61mm)
- I changed the balls on the swash that connect the swash to the blade grips to the shortest ones (Linkage ball C(M3x3.5) x (Φ5x8.5mm)) from HN7065T for geometry reason to help out the BEASTX
- changed the balls on the swash that connect the swash to the servos via the A-arm / levers to longer balls from H60120T (there's only 2 per bag so you're gonna need two bags) to further improve the geometry to get a blue light as close to 6° degrees as possible in setup point J for the BEASTX. I'll update the threat to post the results...
- EDIT: the balls from H60120T only helped a small amount as the balls being on the outside will not have as much effect as the ones closer to center. I ended up having a blue light at aprx. 6.8° .
Needless to say I flew anyways with this setup today and I gotta tell you - the old lady came back to life !! Love the setup.
The 600EFL pro head probably doesn't give you the best geometry but it looks slick and the BEAST seems to handle it very nicely !