Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Futaba Radios

2.4G Futaba Radios Futaba 2.4G Radio Help and support forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
waelwell
Registered Users

Default AR6200 Question? Problem?

I've got an AR6200 in a Trex-500. I'm using a DX7 for a transmitter.

When I was setting up the heli I was using a Spektrum battery pack to power the receiver and servos. On occasion the lights on the receiver and satellite module would blink instead of glowing steady right from the point when I plugged in the battery and the lights first came on. The manual only says that this indicates a "brownout". But I'm having a tough time figuring how you could have a "brownout before you even plug in the pack. Didn't happen all the time. Maybe 50% of the time.

OK, yesterday I got the ESC/BEC running. At first all was good. The lights were solid. Then I programmed the ESC and every time I powered up after that the light would flash right from the start. I tried rebinding. AHHHHHH !!! The lights were steady. I thought I had it licked. I flew two pack today without event. By the time I got to the third pack, the lights were blinking again.

Can anyone make sense out of this?

Is there an undocumented error code that the blinking light can represent?

Thanks,

Bill
Old 02-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
pistons
Registered Users

Hi Bill,

This has happened to me also with the my receiver..... just unplug your motor and Re-Bind your RX to your TX and make sure all plugs are nice and tight before your re-bind...

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Futaba Radios

2.4G Futaba Radios Futaba 2.4G Radio Help and support forum