Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Nitro Helicopters

600 Class Nitro Helicopters 600 Class Nitro Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Warren G
Registered Users

Smile Newbie waiting on 600 3g to come in and have questions

OK everyone 1st timer so here it goes...
Fig this is typical newbie story but I am excited about getting into this hobby. I have purchased the following:
T-Rex 600N 3G flybarless
Spectrum DX7se
AR7600
OZ55 and pipe
Also, purchased Rea lFlight G5 and have been flying for about 3 weeks on it. Saving money is always a plus...crash for free. But can hover, inverted-getting better, auto-getting better but Im practicing the basics the most.
I am look for any suggestions on setup and gov,servos, and any info on the DX7se with the AR7600 setup and the Align electronics on this heli. I've read bout the advantages with this Trans and Receiver combo and 11ms latency. Also, should i be concerned the the gyro and
gov from Align and can this receiver and trans. I'm currently watching the build videos on the 600N from Finless-GREAT STUFF! So, glad i found this site.
P.S. ATTN: OTHER NEWBIES JUST A LESSON ALREADY LEARNED---DONT BUY CHEAP CRAP OFF THE NET. YOU GET WHAT U PAY FOR! My lesson was with the
e-Razor 450. Always back orderd on crap that breaks way to easy and RTF should be POS RTC. Luckly i found local club, shop, and experienced pilots that set me straight.
Hurry UPS get my T-Rex 600N 3g here!
Warren G is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
rcuser
Registered Users

Hello and welcome, do get real comfortable flying the sim because the 600N is scary if not flown properly.

As for setup, I hear the multigov governor works great because you don't need someone to tach your blades. As for servos the align DS610's work well for cyclic and a 650 works well for the tail. and are affordable. I would get a switchglo for your glow plug.

My 600 FBL is running all align stuff. Align 2n1, align gov, ds610's. It was all part of a combo so I kept it and using it. The align stuff works fine but there's better things out there. If i were to start fresh, either a 7100R receiver and high voltage servos OR what you have with the switchglo, multigov, align servos. Also throw a carbsmart on the engine to take care of engine tuning.

Hope it helps!
rcuser is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
Warren G
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

thanks for the info. I just got it in today and plan on starting on the build and setup tonight. I Appreciate you taking time to respond.
Warren G is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Nitro Helicopters

600 Class Nitro Helicopters 600 Class Nitro Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.