Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Old 10-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
rellik5397
Registered Users

Default Nine eagle 180?

Any one have a nine eagle solo 180? The 180 looks like a solid bird and it has a brushless system like the novus125 cp but lts $100 cheaper
Old 10-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
DudeInMyrtleBeach
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Check over at RCG. I believe that every one that was ever purchased is down and waiting for new tail gears to be produced. Not kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik5397 View Post
Any one have a nine eagle solo 180? The 180 looks like a solid bird and it has a brushless system like the novus125 cp but lts $100 cheaper
DudeInMyrtleBeach is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
Georgios
Registered Users

I bought mine a few days ago. Had about 6 flights so far. Havent done 3D yet but am flying around in idle up. I havent had any gears break yet. Did buy spares though
Georgios is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
rellik5397
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

How do you like it? Have you flown it in wind, it's kind of like the novus 125 but a lot cheaper. I'm just conserned with the durability, I know the 125 isn't that great.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
Georgios
Registered Users

I am enjoying it quite a bit. Its definitely different from flying a Trex 700 FBL. Not as stable and it is very twitchy. If you can master the radio that they supply you with it then it wont be a problem. I have flown it in a light breeze. My 250 trex can handle a better windbut this is ideal for flying indoors or cruising around in your living room. It does feel a lil cheap that is for sure. You pay for what you get. There are spare parts on hobby king which change some parts into metal which may be the solution. My mate has been flying his around and he hit it hard on the deck. He just picked it up and started flying again. I would recommend spare gears though. I would imagine these parts to go. This is an idle thing to get your eye in and to practice backwards flight. The tail holds surprisingly well. I havent adjusted anything. Its stock out of the box and the tail is dead straight when I fly backwards. Hope this helps
Georgios is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
rellik5397
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

seems like a decent bird for 169$ how is the power, and flight times? I had and mcpx and it was really fun to fly, but the tail blow out really sucks, and it lacked power pretty bad. and to upgrade to a brushless system you wind up spending like $250 to make it right and for that i can buy a B450 lol. anyways is there anyway to make a nine eagle thread? looks like nine eagle is climbing up the latter and might be coming out with much better products in the future form the looks of it. they also have a 100 like the mcp x. wonder how that is next to the mcpx

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please