Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Airtronics Radios > Airtronics Servos

Airtronics Servos Airtronics Servo Support

Old 11-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
Blades_Cuts
Registered Users

Default 94809 compatible gear

Any Airtronics Rep Here?

I looking to see if anybody knows if there's plastic gear set from other ATX servo from which I could take one of the gear as substitute for the black plastic gear in 809. I had a couple of separate crashes that took the black gear, and have to buy $20 gear set to replace just that one plastic gear.

last week I had another crash that took two of the servo. Just that plastic ones need to be replace. And I hate to spend $20 for each servo just to replace that one plastic gear.

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on 3 New 5065 and three carbonite gear set to go with it. Just so when when I crash, I only have to spend $5 for gear set.

I really love the 809 servo for its great performance, but geez, would they at least sell the plastic gear inside it separate, let's say 3-in-a-pack for maybe $2-4?

Anybody?
Blades_Cuts is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
TMoore
Registered Users

The single plastic gears are on the way from Sanwa.

TM
TMoore is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
Blades_Cuts
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

When exactly will this be available? And where could it be purchased? I took the 809 out of my heli for now and used a different brand.

I will get 803 gear set to see if it uses the same 1st gear. If not, it'll stay in the bone yard until the plastic be could be purchased separately.
Blades_Cuts is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Airtronics Radios > Airtronics Servos

Airtronics Servos Airtronics Servo Support