Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

Old 01-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
jaldendifer
Registered Users

Default Don't give up on 3G

Just a note of encouragement for all those struggling with 3G issues. I've had mine for over a year and a half. Initially crashes.... I did the silicon mod , etc. Well after a 18 month recess ( life issues) I came back and started over. Re read all the mods and helps. relearned the software (OLD - don''t use it.. loose it!), re-flashed to 3.0 , tail wagged like a very happy dog ( later found tail blade splitting ). Moved sensor to inside frame and receiver on top of sensor, flashed to 2.1 and changed rudder stop gain to 40. AWESOME !!!!!!
Looking back through all the crashes ( several sets of rotor blades, etc....) and erratic behavior, I've come to the conclusion that 90+ % is caused by setup mistakes ( self inflicted wounds as I like to call them) , not the 3g unit itself. So courage ..keep looking and reading.. Hope this helps.
jaldendifer is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
bad007
Registered Users

I love my 3G with 2.1. I hated it at first, with a flybar set it and fly it. I didn't like all the lost time setting it up but now I love it.
bad007 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support