Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums Ė KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only

Old 03-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
Chrisk7
Registered Users

Default I Charger 106b+

I Charger 106b+ from EP Buddy (the original)
Powers up but needs either a fuse replaced inside the unit or updated firmware. Getting an error code.
I bought it new a few years back and used it maybe 40 or 50 times. I canít seem to find the special USB cable and disc for it or I would update it myself.
It always worked perfectly and I just donít feel like messing with it. I have lots of other chargers and really donít fly too much anymore so I just want to sell some things off.
What you see is what you get. There is a warranty card and trouble shooting instructions in the box also.
Asking $35 shipped

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums Ė KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only