Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Daniel tengvall
Registered Users

Default Getting tailwag in inverted backwards flying

Hi!

Im been having a problem with my Trex 500 for couple of months now. The problem is that I get tailwag when I do maneuvers like Hurricane and Funnels. I tried to lower the gain but the problem is still there. I have lowerd the gain untill the tail dos not hold.

Of course I have checked all bearings and the mechanics. No play at all. I use the tourque tube.

One of the strange things is that the problem is not always the same. Sometimes I only get wag in inverted backwards flying and some other times I get it even in hovering. If I get wag in hover, it helps to unplug the battery and replug it. Then it is better again.

I use a Solid-G gyro and a JR8900G servo and Spektrum DX6i transmitter. I have tried diffrent servos but I still got the problem. I have also tried diffrent tailblades and the best so for is Align carbon blades.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Daniel, Stockholm Sweden
Daniel tengvall is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.