Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
ChiefGunner
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default New 500 Clone

Hey Folks

I've been reading the threads on various sites about the different clones of the 500 that have been popping up. I was looking for a less expensive way of getting a 500 class heli. i liked the trex, but getting that kind of money out of my better half for a trex was just not gonna happen at this time. I came across this http://cy-model.com/osc/product_info...products_id=38

I ordered it for 177 USD shipping included took alittle over 2 weeks to get here. First thing i noticed was the manual was almost identical to the trex manual, second after reviewing the build videos on this site i found the parts were packaged the same as the trex. so i loaded up the videos by finless bob, As i followed along with Bob i found the parts to be identical, with the partial pre-assembled stuff the same as in the video. i have gotten the head and frame together so far just have the tail to do now. only thing ive found wrong with the kit so far is the ball links, 4 short the rest long as with the trex, this kit had 4 long and the rest short. i have ordered the correct links from ready heli. the parts are identcal ecept for the logo which says Tarot in the same places where align has theirs. I comes with a fiberglass canopy black landing gear black skids CF Black frame, decent looking CF blades no motor or esc in this kit but you can add stuff to it on the couple sites i found it for sale. So if you like the trex and are looking for a less expensive way of getting one, i recommend the Tarot.

by the way there are a couple videos out there now (not in english) of Tarot build and flight tests, 3d too.

Great site! You guys make this hobby that much more enjoyable

ChiefGunner

BTY The parts are 100% compatible with the Trex, I havent seen many tarot parts out there yet, but if mine needs parts ill just buy trex or the after market stuff out for the 500.
ChiefGunner is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters

500 Class Electric Helicopters 500 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.