Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
lang123s
Registered Users

too cool.....a friend of mine gave me an old concept 10 he had from years ago....had a mechanical gyro on it etc.....completely stock. Me and my buddy started playing with it one day few months ago, managed to get the engine fired up (it was gummed up pretty good but not seized), and we actually got it flying........then we put a 401 and spektrum receiver in it, had it flying fairly decently...... then we put it back on the shelf and have not touched it since. Don't want to crash it, feels like you are flying a piece of history and I know if we crash it's game over (can't find parts anywhere). I called the guy that left it with me, he came over and watched us fly it, said it was the only time he ever saw it actually fly---every time he tried to fly it he crashed immediately (he never did learn to fly)....
lang123s is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please