Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > SR

SR Blade Helicopters (eFlite) SR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2010, 03:00 AM   #11
toys2cars2toys
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi Ivan
I'm certainly not arguing - just taking it slow (this won't be another "Should I buy upgrades" ......I'm not listening thread!), I will be taking your advice once I've finished my documenting

I totally agree that helis should have 0 pitch at Midstick, it's just that I'm sure that Eflite talked about more positive than negative pitch - but maybe that came from somewhere else, there's been soooo much info posted on the SR already. The more I think about it - the more I know your are right

Strange, I too looked at another manual, the B400 PNP version (after my last post and before going to bed!), this again was as you would expect it to be, 0' midstick pitch in all modes and interestingly +/- 10' Pitch range. The standard SR TX will never be able to mimic the B400 settings exactly as all of it's pitch curves are basically straight lines

The funny thing is, I'm not normally this analytcal at home - I have to be all the time at work. However as I bought this heli for it's settings, I thought I'd better record them before playing. I actually have a TRex 450SE that I'm working up to, I could have set this up softly, but it's an experience thing - easy to do once you know how....which I don't...yet

Hoverman, I've attached the 9C setup for the Twister Storm 3D, (same as Blade 400) this should be a good start - it's what I'll be using as a basis

Cheers Ian
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Blade 400 Futaba 9 CAP setup.pdf (11.4 KB, 127 views)

Last edited by toys2cars2toys; 03-06-2010 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: Added 9 Cap settings
toys2cars2toys is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > SR

SR Blade Helicopters (eFlite) SR