Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
theglennster
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default First Flip !

Sorry guys I have to tell someone I've done my first flips tonight. I'm BLOWN AWAY

I was a bit windy but I thought stuff this I'm gonna do it crash or not. I strapped on a mini Pendrive camera to the canopy to record it for good measure.

I flew the bird around a few times to get the adrenalin going and got it as high as I dared without losing orientation then took a deep breath and BINGO Coooool...I managed one then I thought keep it going it was relatively easy. The motor was bogging a bit so I probably need more headspeed but apart from that I was a piece of cake.

I'm quite lucky as my house backs onto a small field so I can take off from by garden fly round the field and land back home without leaving the house. If you want to be bored here's a link to the video evidence of the complete flight (about 4 mins long) Note I aint no Szabo!:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gerkObd0tao

Cheers
Glenn
Hirobo Quark & a few PLANKZ, Extra 260, Akromaster...
Yamaha YZF-R1
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theglennster is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.