Registered Users

do you get more than 10-12 min?

Blade 120 SR- Factory.

Blade MSR- Factory.
BS-AV8TOR is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #302
axecx
Registered Users

I crashed before I could test it. I had a couple beers and hit a basket ball hoop
axecx is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #303
pouleman
Registered Users

the basket ball hoop totally owned your heli you fix it yet
pouleman is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #304
BS-AV8TOR
Registered Users

I would have to say, that is a new place to try to land. ha ha ha

my brightest idea was to land on the roof and take off again.
I thought my roof was flat enough, nope my heli took off rolled went inverted and sucked itself into the ground.

flew the little guy yesterday, went well, let my cousin try it out. he did good for the first time. he was trying to fly more right off the bat though i had to calm him down and get him to concentrate on just holding it about head high and nose orentiation.

Have fun and keep em flying.
oh went by my local hobby shop and asked if they had anything new in. and well he showed me E-Flights new MSR Blade. it is freaking sweet. a small fixed pitch heli that is as stable as a coaxial. and man it will zoom around. I am thinking about getting one but first i need a better gyro for my Blade 400.

later..

Blade 120 SR- Factory.

Blade MSR- Factory.
BS-AV8TOR is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #305
slowspeedchase
Registered Users

Default axe cx micro

I know these are old news, but I just bought one and it flies really nice. I read a lot about these breaking all the time, I've probably flown it 5 hours now and have not broke anything (I don't crash into things though) The landing gear is crap, have not broke it yet, but ordered parts for a gaui 200 to replace. I put a gaui 200 carbon fiber tail on for looks. Anyone still flying these??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	axe cx micro1.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	241410  
slowspeedchase is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #306
Ferret Dad
Registered Users

I have one I bought over a year ago for $80.00, tax included. It is the second heli I ever bought (have 8 now). I love the thing. Other than blades and inner shaft its all original. Oh, and the body which I cracked in a recent rush landing. Mine is the orange one. I call it Punkin' Head. Personally I think its a great little flier. I've had it outside a couple times in no wind and it flew fine.

Mike
Blade mCX S300, mCX2, Tandem Rescue, Blade CP+ w/Huey body, Blade CX3, Heli-Max CX Micro S300, Heli Max CX Nano, Syma S107, Nine Eagles Bravo SX, Nine Eagles Draco Coax, Nine Eagles Bravo III Coax, E-Sky Nano w/Jet Ranger body
Ferret Dad is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #307
RaymondJ
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Its been a long time since I had my axe coax, but I do frequently miss it. Considering the abuse i gave it, I would say its a pretty tough little heli. I have had unbelievable crashes with it. Once I got a glitch and came down from about 20 feet at a 45 degree angle straight into the frame of my parents garage door. Landing gear was it.
Another time I flew it into a tree (Trees are big and easy to avoid... but I was a noob) and the thing tumbled down the branches and slammed into the grass, but nothing broke??

I would like another micro for flying indoors...Now I just have my big nitro and a large electric that eat up a soccer field like its nothing. Sometimes it gets tough wanting to fly since there is such an ordeal to get up in the air.

130x- apparently a good one. Mine just works crash after crash
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RaymondJ is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #308
Ferret Dad
Registered Users

chronic,

I've looked myself to see if any of the Axe CX Micros were out there for sale just to maybe pick up a second one but no luck. There was a guy on E-Bay out in Arizona said he had a brand new one still in the box for $80.00 but the only pics he showed were the box and not the heli itself. Made me a little sceptical but prob ok. Heli Max does now have a CX Nano with the same type of body, looks a lot like the Blade mCX S300 thats now longer available but looks to be a nice indoor heli. Nine Eagles makes some nice coax helis, one has a scale Hughes body and another very similair to the mCX2 called the Draco. I have this heli in the blue and silver body (comes in red and yellow as well) and its a nice flyer. Whats nice about the Nine Eagles is that tho the TX looks kinda toy like its a decent TX and has dual rates. The low is really slow but the fast rate is faster than the mCX2. I get mine from Club Heli in PA.

Mike
Blade mCX S300, mCX2, Tandem Rescue, Blade CP+ w/Huey body, Blade CX3, Heli-Max CX Micro S300, Heli Max CX Nano, Syma S107, Nine Eagles Bravo SX, Nine Eagles Draco Coax, Nine Eagles Bravo III Coax, E-Sky Nano w/Jet Ranger body
Old 07-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #309
slowspeedchase
Registered Users

I bought mine recently off of ebay from member143331426 , I think he is the same guy down in AZ you are talking about. There were no pictures of the helicopter itself, just the box. He shipped it fast and had no problems. For some reason, this model to me seemed to be the least toy like coaxial. Even now
slowspeedchase is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #310
Ferret Dad
Registered Users

Cool. I figured it was prob ok but wasn't sure. He prob didn't want to take it out of the box to keep things pristine as it were. What color was it, I forget if he said? I had mine out flying last night and had a blast. It really isn't such a bad heli. If you need any parts for it I get them from RC Planet. Not sure if I mentioned that in my previous post. They have all the parts this heli needs and their ship times are pretty good. Enjoy.

Mike

Last edited by Ferret Dad; 07-30-2011 at 06:13 AM..
Old 08-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #311
enderello
Registered Users

I have two of these little guys in storage, they need parts.
I have moved on to other helis, I'm currently enjoying the mcpx but I really miss the axe cx micro. So much that I just bought one on eBay and I'm also going to restore my old ones.
I do remember breaking a lot of parts though, hopefully I will crash it less now that I have more experience.
The axecx micro was my first heli.
enderello is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #312
Ferret Dad
Registered Users

enderello, if you do decide to break them out and get them going again, I get parts for this mine from RC Planet. They still have all the replacement parts for it at decent prices, plus ship times are within a week.

Mike

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Heli-Max Helicopters

Heli-Max Helicopters Heli-Max Helicopter Support