Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 100 Class Electric Helicopters

100 Class Electric Helicopters 100 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
heliguy09
Registered Users

Default align trex 100 3G

Hey, anybody heard anything recent about this heli? Like when it may come out or anything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(256)775-2491
heliguy09 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
DX7 KID
Registered Users

Default Align is makmg me mad

I know I have been waiting for some news on the little help for quiet a while now and its actually starting to make me very upset, and I wish I they would at least get some some news. I have been waiting and waiting for and ts starting to get really annoying that there is not even a mention of facebook I wish they would say if it's a fake, and oh well.
DX7 KID is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
superjoe83
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i bet that if its going to be released it will be in late November or early December to get in on the Christmas sales
Old 10-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #4
Raptor30_V1
Registered Users

Default That's definetly not their domain ..

Hello,

This small-bird class is definetly not Align's domain .. eflight and Walkera are the champions in this domain.

Even if they (Align) came along with a 3D-bird as the MCPx is, they will stay number no.3, as Walkera and eflight did it a long time before? The only dislike of the MCPx is spare prices, when compared to larger birds, eflight is pretty shameless ..

Starting to late or having product quality issues won't make the buyers forget, compare the 3G-Flybarless system.. even so the new 3GX might be great, who will trust this item? Funningly on our online-auction-websides a brandnew 3G is partiall sold for 20 bucks only and 3GX is not the favorite FBL-system neither, guess why.

I flew a T-Rex 100 just the other day .. what the hell are the targeted customers of a bird, that any cheap Chinese micro bird can catch up with ? I would give the Align Management and Marketers a simple and straight (mark) one - ten being the best .. there is Outrage, ELY.Q and many others taking your business and you guys show-up with a T-Rex100 ?

Best Regards,
Oliver

P.S: Funny the other brand/ manufacturers seem to be pretty thumb in not catching the fact, to offer attractive combos and have a good spares availability everywehre ?
Raptor30_V1 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 100 Class Electric Helicopters

100 Class Electric Helicopters 100 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.