Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Reflex Flight Sim

Reflex Flight Sim Reflex Simulator Talk

Old 05-28-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
karmensrodja
Registered Users

Default Reflex 5.0.3.0 takes long time to start after crashes...

Dear all...

...anyone there that has experience like me? My reflex takes longer and longer to start after crash. First crash the simulator restart fast, then after 2nd, 3th crash...and so on, it takes longer and longer, takes my time to practice. Please, what should i do? thank you very much before.

regards,
andrew.
karmensrodja is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
cyclopter

Default same problem

howdee mate

i have the same problem.but dont expect any answers from the makers...seems once they get your money they dont really give a toss,sorry for your hasle i feel the same!
cyclopter is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
OKerbaul
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Andrew,

Could be that your computer is a bit low specs. You have to check your RAM and above all Graphic card capacity. I've got Reflex 5.04 running on a laptop (128Mo Graphic card, 1Go RAM, 100Go HD), and it is not a multimedia laptop (T43 IBM), so graphic card has no 3D accelerator. Had the same problems... contacted Reflex with no answer.
Finally I decided to reduce the settings for the scenery menu to 4080x2048 (minimum) and 1024x768x16 for display mode in Simulation menu. Got much better results now, not perfect, but good. In particular when I am waiting too long, I press Esc and generally I am back to the menu pretty fast. Reducing these settings is affecting the quality of graphics obviously (heli smoke is not a nice cloud, but rather a white net), but the simulation is still the same in terms of physics. Only when the model is far away, I am missing more detailled settings. At least the graphic card is not bugging.
Another good thing would be to allow reducing the model details level but I have no clue how to do this. Maybe re-editing with appropriate program the models you use the most? :?:

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Reflex Flight Sim

Reflex Flight Sim Reflex Simulator Talk