Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
STICKHACK
Registered Users

Default Need help / advise on chargers

So I have 2 50w IMax chargers and they do fine at 5A on a 3S 2200 pack, but I just bought an Outrage 550 and the 6S 5300 packs take a long time to charge on these little chargers ( > 2 hours). I was thinking of upgrading and don't know a lot about electronics. I see a lot of people building charging boxes and all kinds of killer setups, but I don't have the knowledge or the desire to do so. My flying field has power, so I can plug in, no generator or battery bank needed. I was considering this package:

http://www.progressiverc.com/the-ticket-350w-combo.html

Mainly for simplicity, it should put out enough power to make me happy, I can charge and fly and charge and fly all day I would think? Anyone have any input? I don't a TON of money to burn since its Christmas time and all. This may have to wait until I can allocate the necessary funds at a later time.

Thanks,

SH
STICKHACK is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support