Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters > MA Gas

MA Gas Miniature Aircraft Gas Helicopter Support Forum

Old 02-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #1
Racer38
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default I NEED A STATOR GATOR

Does anyone have a spare stator gator they might be willing to part with. I really want to get my Gov. working on my Spectra, but I get no reply or call backs from Stator Gator and neither does Ron Lund, Ron said he was promised a shipment this past Tuesday but he still doesnt have any.

Now there is a New Governor out but you cant get a stator gator to use it with.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have a spare, help a brutha out !!

Thanks in Advance
Craig
Old 02-10-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
DavidH

My HF Map location

I called and talked to Tom Fiddler this afternoon. He said he is a few weeks behind. He has been busy trying to get into the new house that he built and get everything semi back to normal. Also mentioned one of his suppliers sent the wrong items so that screwed him up a little also. When I talked to him he said he was soldering on some Stator Gators at that time. He is trying to get caught up. He thought this would be the off season. But with MA releasing the Spectra Gasser and then CSM making the RevLoc acceptable for the Stator Gator. That just made the demand for them higher.
Tom asked everyone to bear with him. He is trying to catch up. Producing the Stator Gator is not his primary business. But he is working hard to try and satisfy the demand.

David
DavidH is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 06:38 PM   #3
Racer38
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Thanks David

At least I know whats going on, but he is hurting himself by not returning e-mails or calls . . I'm not the only one who has gotten no replies, He should maybe put something on the web site.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:38 PM   #4
DavidH

My HF Map location

I mentioned this thread to him. I don't know about missed calls or emails. As for emails it could be he has not been on the computer. I know I have not seen him here on Helifreak in a while. He posted back a few months ago when he started the house he would be busy with it. I called this afternoon when I saw the post. Tom answered the phone and we talked he told what he was up against right now. I have built my own house a few years ago. From my experience it is not something I want to do again.

David
DavidH is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 09:25 PM   #5
Bill Ludwig
Registered Users

Add me to the list of unhappy Stator Gator customers. On order for two weeks - not a word from him -- not answering e-mails -- nothing.

- Bill
Bill Ludwig is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:22 PM   #6
ddavison
Registered Users

Two weeks is not a long time, but when you want something it feels like forever. Give Tom a chance he makes a excellent product, it is worth the wait. He will fill the orders as soon as he can. It's nice to produce a product that you can not keep up with the demand. Remember this is not his primary job. Patience, fly without the govenor until then
ddavison is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters > MA Gas

MA Gas Miniature Aircraft Gas Helicopter Support Forum