Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro

Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro Helicopter Factory Support Forum

Old 01-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
saeed09
Registered Users

Default Default settings on Multgov Pro or?? V90, Ys 91 3ds!

Hi..
I saw the videos of Bob long ago explaining about the advanced menu of the multgov pro but i really have difficulty in applyng them in real tunning.

With me the gov works fine at default settings on my V50 but am sure things like gain, gain agressive and all other parameters are being changed by some folks to get it run to the maximum perfomance...any one with experienced ideas and steps on how to feel these parameters to get them go for the maximum perfomance?

With Bobs explanation on the vids he said "We wont change the default unless we need to in the field" Having a good tunned engine, how should i listed and increase or decrease parameters in advanced menu?

Settup:
Ys 91 3ds, sb 19
Multgov pro with throttle servo Jr ds8917..normal v curve(not selected the limiter)..no temp sensor.

I hope every one understood what am seeking to understand!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saeed09 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
saeed09
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Just still cant believe no one ever twickled this gov guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saeed09 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #3
Arclight338
Registered Users

Its the best governor I've ever used-default is fine for me. Simple to set up and it WORKS. What else do you want it to do? IIRC, you can vary the speed at which it will get to speed which could be used as an auto bailout-but to be honest I think I've only been on the advanced menu once just to see what it contained.

Arclight338 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro

Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro Outrage Velocity 90 Nitro Helicopter Factory Support Forum