Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

Old 02-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Choppedlow
Registered Users

Default How do Align 610 servos stack up?

I've been shopping around for servos for my Goblin (crossing fingers) and checking specs. I've got the 610's on my 600 pro and my 700e and have never had any problems. I am about to spend some money on some Outrage, Savox, or some JR HV's, but you can pick up three of these for dirt cheap! They are as fast or faster and stronger than others I'm willing to pay 3 or 4 times as much for! Besides them not being HV, is there anything wrong with them that I am missing? Or are they looked down on because they are mass produced by a shop vac company that dominates sales in the heli market? Then again, I heard they were made by Futaba? You see them all the time on 700e's, but seemingly never on a non Align .90 sized heli. Please, share your unbiased opinions on them. I have no feelings to get hurt in this one. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
AnTi Taco
Registered Users

there good reliable servos but if your building a goblin i put some nice as servo on it just because its a goblin get a set of outrage 9180 for 360 i think at helidirect.. plus if you get the outrage ones you can just run a straight 2s lipo pack and save some mula on not needing a BEC like the WR super BEC thats 100 bucks right there
Fusion 50 9080/9088 Beast X
Velocity 50n 9080/9088 VbarSAB Goblin 9180/9188 Kontronik helijive Coming soon
AnTi Taco is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
clae81
Registered Users

They are made by Savox NOT Futaba
Futaba 10CHG
clae81 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
Choppedlow
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTi Taco View Post
there good reliable servos but if your building a goblin i put some nice as servo on it just because its a goblin get a set of outrage 9180 for 360 i think at helidirect.. plus if you get the outrage ones you can just run a straight 2s lipo pack and save some mula on not needing a BEC like the WR super BEC thats 100 bucks right there
Yah, thats what I'm thinking. Why go big and then not drop in some nice ones. I wasn't sure who made them. Good to know Savox has something to do with it.

There is a guy on ebay who has three 9180's and a 9188 in a set for $450. I might have to hit him up today.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
rilopez825
Registered Users

I fly the 610's on a 2s setup no reg and love them. But true what the guys mentioned why go all out and put 610's on it. I couldn't do it if I where to get a goblin.
rilopez825 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support