Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > Dragonus

Dragonus Dragonus Helicopters

Old 01-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
gmoneyhobbit
Registered Users

Default Any questions about Dragonus II

If you own a Dragonus or have any questions in regards to RCer's Dragonus II. please post them here. I am the new field rep for RCer. I am located in San Diego CA. And would love to help promote the Dragonus as well as help along the way.

Please post your pictures and setups of your RCer Dragonus. and Please speak freely about your Dragonus.

And as always Have Fun Flying Your Dragonus. Thank You!
gmoneyhobbit is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
rchelinewb1
Registered Users

Default New plastic headblock warped...

Yes hello i have a Dragonus the one with the plastic head and i'm wondering where can i get a replacement head hopefully all metal because as we all know hobby people is no more. I really like how this heli flies and i don't really want to put her up on the shelf for good so if you have any info on an all metal head and swash and of course tail too that would be great thanks.........
rchelinewb1 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
gmoneyhobbit
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

the easiest and cheapest/economical thing to do is to order directly from RCer.com

they have all parts available and ship very quickly.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
gmoneyhobbit
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fellow Dragonus owners. i am proud to say that i have an RCer Quadcopter on the way. i am looking forward to providing a review so that you can see what an awesome product they still bring us
Old 02-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
DeadTom
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchelinewb1 View Post
Yes hello i have a Dragonus the one with the plastic head and i'm wondering where can i get a replacement head hopefully all metal because as we all know hobby people is no more. I really like how this heli flies and i don't really want to put her up on the shelf for good so if you have any info on an all metal head and swash and of course tail too that would be great thanks.........
Actually HobbyPeople still carries them and the parts for the Dragonus, the basic kit is now regularly $79.99. And yes they have the aluminum upgrades, carbon fiber parts, etc.
I always stop by the 2 Las Vegas stores when I am down there for business and I will be going to LV tomorrow and will stop to maybe pick a few more hardened shafts.
DT
DeadTom is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
Arbo
Registered Users

I picked up a dragonus II (two of them actually)... wondering about getting it set up.

Using an aurora 9, just wondering about what others have done for pitch/throttle/gryo settings.

I can get it in normal mode pretty solid, but go to idle up and the tail starts bouncing back and forth...

I haven't even taken a look to see if (and what) parts are out there...
Arbo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
Arbo
Registered Users

ok, try again, don't know where my other post went.

I happened to come into 2 dragonus II's.

Wondering about setup. Pitch/throttle/gryro settings and such.

Using Aurora 9 radio.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #8
buzzsaw 46
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
I picked up a dragonus II (two of them actually)... wondering about getting it set up.

Using an aurora 9, just wondering about what others have done for pitch/throttle/gryo settings.

I can get it in normal mode pretty solid, but go to idle up and the tail starts bouncing back and forth...

I haven't even taken a look to see if (and what) parts are out there...
Sounds like your gyro gain is a bit too high or you have vibration issues.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #9
Arbo
Registered Users

That's kinda what I thought, but so far haven't found any information about where people are setting their gyro gain.

I have read many saying use heading hold only, not rate... but no #'s to set in the radio..

I guess I just need to keep fiddling with it.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #10
buzzsaw 46
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Ya, it is not a set in stone number and will depend on many things so we cant give you a number and expect it to work for everyone. You find your number through trial and error.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > Dragonus

Dragonus Dragonus Helicopters