Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
KristoferSwe
Registered Users

Default Helifreak from Sweden

Hi guys.

I use to fly some time ago. Had me 2 bigger nitro Kyosho helis. I had a 500e and a bell 222 modified to look like airwolf.

I just recently got back into the game after flying my esky lama v4 and got me some neat gear.

I got me an Align trex 450 pro v2 with flybar, a spektrum dx8 and some goodies on the side. Got the align airwolf fuse and some stuff to it as well.

It will not look like any other. I will completely rebuld the fuselage and I am atm working on "scale looking" retracts for it (these casted plastic retract or the metal ones from heliartist just wont do).

I will post photos later on as I start more on the actual fuselage.

The trex have not yet had her maiden flight, and it is going to be fun to see how different this little bird will fly compared to my bigger nitro helis
KristoferSwe is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
fastflyer20
Registered Users

Welcome!

A co-worker just visited from Switzerland and went home with a mcpx and is considering a sim and Trex 500.

Keep us posted on the retracts.
fastflyer20 is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.