START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > JR Helicopters

JR Helicopters JR Forza, Vibe and Vigor Helicopters Discussion

Old 10-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #41
GreenCello
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you've tried the following already please forgive. Just trying to help.
1. Move left stick full up. All cylclic servos should move in the same direction. If not reverse the servo that is moving the reverse of the other two
2. If the servos move down with full up collective stick go to the swash mix menu and reverse the sign of the pitch value, i.e. if the pitch value is 60 reduce the value past 0 to -60
3. If the elevator and aileron movements are backwards reverse their signs in the swash menu as well.
Good Luck
GreenCello is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #42
samscasa
Registered Users

Thank you, I will.
samscasa is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #43
samscasa
Registered Users

I have tried your suggestions with no luck. If, when the swash moves downward, the main blades on my Vibe500E went to positive pitch, I would not be looking for help. That configuration works great. (That's the way my Blade 400, AXE-CP and Blade CP Pro work.)

Problem is the swash on my 500E needs to move upward to provide positive pitch but all the cyclic movements are backwards: left is right, forward is back, etc.. I have tried every combination there is between the swash and reverse menus and either I can get the swash to act correctly but the cyclics are reversed. Reversing the aileron, elevator and pitch on the radio to reverse the cyclics sends the swash in the opposite direction.

Nobody has been able to confirm for me that the swashplate moves upward to create positive pitch on the main blades on a 500E. Mechanically, that's the way mine works and I built it by the book and gobs of pictures.

Maybe the DX6i/AR6100 radio combination is incapable of being programmed for what I need it to do. I am using JR D3517MG servos for the cyclics.

Again, I appreciate anyone's help in resolving this situation.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
rotodingo
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by samscasa View Post
Nobody has been able to confirm for me that the swashplate moves upward to create positive pitch on the main blades on a 500E. Mechanically, that's the way mine works and I built it by the book and gobs of pictures.
That's at least not true. And at my point of view, a lie. I confirmed to you it was OK on the other thread you initiated. And some others did the same. So once again: YES, MOVING THE SWASHPLATE UP GIVES YOU POSITIVE PITCH. This is working this way on most of helis. A few are working the oppoite but not much. You have to reverse your CCPM values for cyclic in your radio. If with +50% on lateral cyclic you have some inverted movement, input -50%. This will reverse it.
rotodingo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #45
GreenCello
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well I'm sure you're getting very frustrated by now. Yes, as rotodingo just stated positive blade pitch with upward swash movement. Your DX6i and Ar 6000 will give you the movements you need. The directions I gave you for the servo reversal and swash menu should work but there seems to be a disconnect with your set up. If you're in the US, PM me your phone number. I'll give you a call and we'll have that puppy moving the right way in five minutes.
GreenCello is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #46
samscasa
Registered Users

Problem solved! Thanks to all for your help.

I'm just an analog soul lost in a digital world.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #47
darkfa8
Registered Users

GMRO, is that SKB case of your's a 2SFR-4000 model?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #48
dirdredd
Registered Users

Default 500e vibe complete tail unit

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a complete tail unit for the JR 500e Vibe or an after market version? Thanks HF
dirdredd is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #49
N518LF
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirdredd View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a complete tail unit for the JR 500e Vibe or an after market version? Thanks HF
I have ordered from these guys, no free shipping but in my experience still cheaper than ordering from Horizon. I don't think they have a complete assembly, just the individual parts. You could always check RC Japan too (I have never ordered from Japan but I hear a lot of people do).

http://www.gohobbies.com/list48/RC-H...JR-Radios.html
N518LF is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #50
Firefighternickn
Registered Users

do what I did. I replaced the stock tail blade grips w/ the align 500 grips. Gave me better options for running carbon tail blades. Fit perfect. Also changed out the flimsy tail control rod for the new carbon rod from the trex500efl pro. I was having problems with it bending and flexing.

Firefighters: Chicks dig us and cops want to be like us, because we find them hot and leave them wet.
Firefighternickn is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > JR Helicopters

JR Helicopters JR Forza, Vibe and Vigor Helicopters Discussion