Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
kdsguy1
Registered Users

Unhappy 3gx setup help please

well i got my trex 450 pro v2 together last night and i have some probs i need help with! i just got a dx8 with the sat. i binded the sat the other night to the 8000 to center the servos before install, when i went to plug in the 3gx(sat plugged into 3gx) i had the bind plug in and i got no power i tried all kinds of diffrent combonations. when i removed the bind plug the power came on and it initilized(it never binded) i have response from the 3gx but all my stick in put are wacky I.E. throttle up down moves pitch, ail. no elev. when i move the right stick diagnal i get swash movement up down, left to right i'm not sure i'm at work so heli is not in front of me. the only input thats right is the rudder. also the swah is no where near level(i assume its cause a ch is rev) what could be going on? oh and when i powered on i held the set button to try and get the string of lights but i got none it just went to dir! any ideas on whats going on? i was going to plug into computer tonight , i just got done dealing with the flymentor on my kds and it acted simular but no where near as wacky
kdsguy1 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
kdsguy1
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

i have moved this to Flybarless Helicopter Systems instead of here please post if you have any solutions or ideas
kdsguy1 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.