Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro

Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro Helicopter Factory Support Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #26
p00rboi
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I've read this thread but have not replied because I don't have a n2 yet, nor have I had the starter shaft bearing slip or lockup on me. I have had my tail case turn on me, but I was lucky enough to get it back on the ground without incident. This happened in the winter so I chalked it up to the metals shrinking at different rates. Once the tail rotated on me I placed a washer under the head of the bolt that pinches the tail case to increase the tension. There was a thread some time ago warning about the tail case turning. The current pinning method in the Fusion 50 and the n2 has proven effective on my Fusion 50 which is powered with a 4035-560 on 12s. In comparison to Align; Outrage is a young company and needs to be given a fair opportunity to address all growing pains. I lived through Align's when the 600 CF first came out, when the 600 nitro sport first came out, ect... As of late there has been several complaints in the forums about part fitment, bolts without threads, ball links without threads ect... I can assure you that Outrage RC is currently in the process of making extensive changes to ensure that it's quality control matches it's outstanding customer service and innovative designs. Yes I am a rep, and I try to assist whenever I can, but if I haven't experienced a problem I'd rather not comment at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Outrage RC Field Rep
p00rboi is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro

Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro Outrage Velocity 50 Nitro Helicopter Factory Support Forum