Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Skookum Robotics

Skookum Robotics Skookum Robotics SK-360 SK-540 & SK-720 Digital Flybar

Old 04-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Side
Registered Users

Default SK720 Setup for Mini Protos?

Hello,

does anybody have a SK720 Setup File for a stretched Mini Protos on 4S with MKS DS95 and MKS DS95i Servos? Perhaps a Setup for a not-stretched Mini Protos would also work.

Thanks and Best Regards from Germany.

Alex
Side is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
Luvmyhelis
Registered Users

Congrats! Nice heli. Just use the standard 3d or sport setup wizards. They will walk you right through it. I have been using the same MKS servos on all my 450s for the last few years. I think I had the very first one in the U.S. Got it direct from the distributer before they listed them. Just set them up in the servo menu as digital and set the speed according to how much voltage you plan on running them with. I use the full 6v so I set mine at Dig .05. And on the tail I set mine up as a custom, 333hz 760, then .04. Once the Sk720 knows what mode of servos it is running and how fast they are the rest is normal setup procedure. Except for the tail 1 tail 2 settings. Tab small heli there.

After this the size of the heli doesn't matter. Setting them up is identical. Whether you setup a 250, or a stretched 700.

The stretch doesn't apply since all the rest of the wizard setup config makes sure the cyclic/tail setup is correct. My 6s and 12s 450s are all stretched now to run 420mm blades. I run the same setups as when I ran 3s 450s with 335 blades. Just more tail gain now for other reasons.

Hope this helps!

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Skookum Robotics

Skookum Robotics Skookum Robotics SK-360 SK-540 & SK-720 Digital Flybar