Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
klaus070
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default TAROT 450 PRO V2 FBL or ALZ RC 450 PRO V2 FBL??

Hi to all of you people!

Honestly I want to know which of these "clones" of the mentioned in this title thread is better in quality and more equal to the ORIGINAL TREX 450 PRO v2 FBL...
I know ALIGN is ALIGN everytime...but....there is a but...
So please with your personal experience (from one who has built a kit of these two helis...) which is the best?? For the flying result I already saw the massive video presence in youtube...so I know HOW they fly.. My question is about QUALITY....PRECISION...RELIABILITY...

I think many reading this will be interested by the replies.Thank you very much.
klaus070 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.