I have not been able to get my V400D02 to fly. I've added the following to my V400D02:
brushless main and tail motors
The rotors will spin up and I've gotten the power up to 50%. no vibrations and all the servos are working correctly. I don't really dare applying more power as to avoid another crash. I'm just trying to get it to hover at this point. I've been trying to follow the tutorials on rchelicopterfun.com, but I can't get past day 3 ground exercises
I've been reading all the posts and have been trying to understand the transmitter setup. I have a couple of questions:
- the V1 switch is switched on (down). the V1 knob is set to 50%
- the V2 switch is up (off?). the V2 knob is set to 70%
- Should the V2 switch be up or down?
- the flight mode switch is switched away from me. I believe this is normal mode?
- if I switch the flight mode switch toward me and turn on the transmitter, the transmitter beeps constantly and does not show anything but battery voltage on the display
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks