Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support

Old 05-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
sskom
Registered Users

Default HC3sX settings for BLADE 450X. Help!

As you know servos in 450X is opposite to TRex - one in front and two rear. I can not make helicommand to control servos correct. Even in CCPM type of plate only one servo is moving while pitch. I could to set the same Rx on my TRex 600, but stack on Blade 450X. I use Spektrum DX8. Thank you!
sskom is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
sskom
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I tried Tri 120 and it helped. But I got another question: Swash plate in Blade moves in opposite direction, down - positive pitch, up - negative. When I pushed Captain rescue button my heli went down as a stone (actually much faster). How to change direction?
Old 05-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
DEMONjoe
Registered Users

Hi,
did you ever go through the setup wizard?
I have the feeling that you simply setup the system by trial and error. Do not do this. You will end up bad.

So, the basic things are:
- setting the transmitter to the Diagnose page.
- telling the unit about the orientation, swashplate type and set the servo direction correct.

That's basically all. But I think something in here is what you missed, I guess for coll.pitch way in the Diagnose.
Of course there is more minor things that need to be set, so for details PLEASE DO use the setup wizard. All the texts I do not want to copy in here are in there

Joachim
Old 05-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #4
sskom
Registered Users

Hi, Joachim! Thank you for the reply.
I do use setup wizard. I used it for Trex 600 PRO and now also. Problem is found - I used reverse too many times. When I set all my settings in Tx to Normal and went through settings in HC3sX I got what I need. But then after attempt to lift my heli twice rolled left extremely fast and all servos are broken now. Probably I set something wrong again.

Unfortunately now leveling working wrong way! When I tilt heli plate goes opposite direction. All other movements including Rescue Are correct. How to set 450X? Once again: Blade450X has inverted swash plate, when pitch/throttle stick goes up, plate goes down and pitch is becoming positive. Not the way it works in TRex. Because blades holders levelers are inverted and in front of blades. Sorry if I am not clear.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #5
sskom
Registered Users

Once again change Aileron and Elevator norm/rev in both Helicommand and Tx. Now horizon is OK. Waiting for the servos.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #6
sskom
Registered Users

Made ten flights on Blade 450X with HC3-sX. Heli is very stable, Rescue Button works perfect - it saved my heli twice!

Joachim, is it possible to tune in reltime Tail Gyro Default Gain? I do not see the line in Realtime Tuning.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #7
DEMONjoe
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sskom View Post
Made ten flights on Blade 450X with HC3-sX. Heli is very stable, Rescue Button works perfect - it saved my heli twice!
Great, good to hear that all is fine now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sskom View Post
Joachim, is it possible to tune in reltime Tail Gyro Default Gain? I do not see the line in Realtime Tuning.
This is nothing else but the tail gyro gain you have avaiable anyway on the tail gyro channel when not using RTT.
This default gain slider is simply the alternative to set gyro gain, when using this channel for RTT setting up other parameters. That's all.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support