START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > KDS Helicopters and Electronics

KDS Helicopters and Electronics KDS Helicopters and Electronics Discussion

Old 05-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
flyinggoose
Registered Users

Default KDS ebar

So far I have to say I really like the kds ebar, was easy to setup and very stable on my beam e4 advance
Gaui X3 with ar7200bx, mks ds92a+ cyclic, ds520 tail, mini g2 bec, cc50 ice lite, 6s align 360mx motor, DX7 tx, icharger 206b, and phoenix v4. / Previous-Blade nano, mcpx bl, 450 3d, mcp x v1 and v2, msr and mcx, 450x and beam v2
flyinggoose is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
STAZZ
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinggoose View Post
So far I have to say I really like the kds ebar, was easy to setup and very stable on my beam e4 advance
Same story here! I have now 2 of them: one is installed on Blade 450X and the other one on T-Rex 500EFL. Both fly nicely - I can even let go of the sticks for 10-15 seconds and there will be a barely nticeable drift. Set up is also very easy.

Now I am waiting for my T-Rex 450 Pro v2 with 3GX. I already know that 3GX box will not be even opened once - Ebar is now my favorite!
STAZZ is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
flyinggoose
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Issue is solved, Hey Stazz, are you running a dedicated bec on your setup? One thing I noticed on mine which has ds92 servo's hk 40 amp esc and viper motor, one of the servo's goes crazy after awhile moving back in forth with no input? Could it be from under powered bec? I hooked the servo"s directly to receiver and didnt't have same issue.
Gaui X3 with ar7200bx, mks ds92a+ cyclic, ds520 tail, mini g2 bec, cc50 ice lite, 6s align 360mx motor, DX7 tx, icharger 206b, and phoenix v4. / Previous-Blade nano, mcpx bl, 450 3d, mcp x v1 and v2, msr and mcx, 450x and beam v2

Last edited by flyinggoose; 06-16-2012 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: fixed
flyinggoose is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
tntburnett
Blade Forum Support

+1 I have it on my chaos 700 along with the kds 680s servos for the head no issues here. I am running a cc bec pro on mines running them 6volts.

Be blessed
Isaac

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

KBDD, BL mcpx ultra, 700e, BeastX 7200, 3g,
GOD BLESS
tntburnett is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
robbiebob
Registered Users

Default Like it

Hi, I just finished putting an Ebar system on my Trex 450 and Im loving it, I did get caught out at first not realising that it only worked with digi servos, but its very easy to set up and even better to fly now and i am still a novice, best $118 I have spent in ages. I just followed the instructions which I down loaded and all was good, Too easy. Happy flying.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #6
Madryan
Registered Users

I have flown this in teh KDS innova 550 and 700....I have to agree its not too bad to setup..although tehy dont tell you to plug all yer servos directly into your reciever first to get digital centre...other than thet agreed very simple setup...however teh KDS servos...although fast and strong hav ea lot of slop in them.... but theyre cheap... so i can;t complain...i bought 15 of them and 6 tail servos... they go into my experiemntal and basher kits... I must say though..if you want a cheap logo clone teh onnova looks feels and sounds like a logo...but I don't like the KDS FBL heads...theyre crap..but they have not yet released a DFC head but its been sighted on a kit..

besides that teh flips and roll rates are good...i found on teh bigger kits teh tail wasn;t quite as healthy to setup...options too limited in teh ebar... and if your governor in your esc isnt set up right teh tail just wont play ball on teh bigger heli's

over all id say around a 8 / 10 fo it as a cheap alternative to FBL units on the market...but limited features makes it not so appealing..but for lower budget and introduction to teh FBL game its pretty good.

anyway thats my two cents worth..
Madryan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:34 AM   #7
robbiebob
Registered Users

Default Extra gyros?

Hey there people, one thing I forgot to ask when I last posted, are you able to buy a Ebar gyro by itself or do you have to buy the whole system as I havent seen anyone selling the gyro by itself? Not that its a problem at their price but am curious. Still think its a great buy these Ebar systems, my 450 gets better each time I fly it, am able to do a no hands hover now. But I wont push my luck,haha, cheers from Rob and happy flying.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #8
Madryan
Registered Users

Default KDS controller

Short answer is NO....long answer is NO..

I imported a lot of KDS stuff from KDS direct ...and I asked them that exact question...funny thing is though you can by the hand controller for the Flymentor separately....the cost of it is probably only a couple dollars anyway ...I asked the same for the KDS 900 gyro as well..same reason same answer..:-)

so yep..I have a box full of Controllers ...so they i can keep one in every tool box and car and pocket..:-)
Madryan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #9
bell222
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default trouble with Ebar and DX10

does anyone have info on problems with compatibility of ebar with DX10t
i can get the rx to bind but then there is no control of swash
if i bind the rx with ebar disconnected then the servos work but they go crazy.
rebind with 9x and all is good
bell222 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
cminto1984
Registered Users

I set up my ebar and the awash is completely level during setup but when I boot it up the elevator is sitting low which causes a backwards drift during flight. Anyone got any input on this? I did a complete reset twice and I can't seem to get rid of it. Also the manual doesn't say but can I use tx trims with the ebar?
Outrage Fusion 50 FBL 6S (my multipurpose baby)
cminto1984 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > KDS Helicopters and Electronics

KDS Helicopters and Electronics KDS Helicopters and Electronics Discussion