Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

Old 05-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
kurmet
Registered Users

Default awesome batteries

i just got four lighting power 300ma 35c batteries and so far they have to be the best i have seen the run time is awesome at four mins i still have the same power that i started with at least it seems like they do i am running a m5 brushless and stock tail
kurmet is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
burnoutboy
Registered Users

Link? How's the fit? What skids you running?

PM me for your soldering and mSR X BL build needs.
burnoutboy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
kurmet
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

iam using stock skids on my cp and the cp skids on my msrx www. helihobby .com lighting power batts
kurmet is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
everydayflyer
Registered Users

Here is a link to one of my 3A CC ( constant current)discharge test of a Lightning Power and a few other mCPX class LiPolys.

http://www.helifreak.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=15
everydayflyer is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
Epoweredrc
Registered Users

yeah So far at 34ish flights mine is holding up pretty well in my brushed heli i am sure a Bl one it is really good should last quite a while let us know when you get to 50 flights

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
mammothtarm
Registered Users

How are your Lightning Power batteries holding up? Any report on the Miniaviation batteries?
mammothtarm is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
Epoweredrc
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothtarm View Post
How are your Lightning Power batteries holding up? Any report on the Miniaviation batteries?
The lightening is still doing well I have 50 flights on it and 22 on the aviation
just went BL and trying to fly my #1 nano a lot its got 58 on it now I really still think its the best one out of all of those.
Please forgive me TP,Hyp, billowy, I still can not believe I am saying a nano tech is best...

Old 06-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
mammothtarm
Registered Users

I'm surprised that the Nanos are your favorite. Didn't have any luck with the NanoTech smaller packs for my MSRx. Worked well for 5 flights and just didn't keep up.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Epoweredrc
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothtarm View Post
I'm surprised that the Nanos are your favorite. Didn't have any luck with the NanoTech smaller packs for my MSRx. Worked well for 5 flights and just didn't keep up.
Well all bartterys are different. the hyperions did great in the MSR and micro planes but not doing well in the MCPX

Old 06-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
mammothtarm
Registered Users

My Hyperions on my BL are doing well. Strange. I'm finding the most consistant power coming from my Spyder Packs from Progressive RC.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
9sec240
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post
Here is a link to one of my 3A CC ( constant current)discharge test of a Lightning Power and a few other mCPX class LiPolys.

http://www.helifreak.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=15
Awesome info Charles. Any chance you can get your hands on a Hyperion? I like them better than my Nano Techs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team A Main Hobbies/ProTek Field Rep
9sec240 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #12
everydayflyer
Registered Users

Yes I have Hyperions. I have 8 ea. 240s with between 1 and 14 flights on each, 2 new 250s,5 slightly used 250s my son flew 2ea. 250s for months. In addation I have tested and used larger Hyperions in my Blade 400 and in many of my airplanes.

The Hyperion 240s and 250s do not impress me much in this mCPX. I have found that the 300 mAh Lipolys perform much better even though they weigh a bit more.

Myself and son are having the best results to date with HK Nano tech 300s and Lightening Power 300s.

One needs to remember that the power system (setup) and how one flys is going to be a major factor on their LiPolys performance.
everydayflyer is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help