Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
plexcom

Default Trex 450 Clone - RTF - Extra Parts/Spares - 3 Batteries with Charger - SOLD

Trex 450 V2 Clone (Titan 450). Excellent condition, practically new or even better with parts that have been replaced with Align and metal upgrades. Heli has never flown past hovering (not due to heli’s fault, but by fault of my own abilities). I have decided I need to reduce the number of Helis I have. I will probably cry when this thing goes as it was my favorite, but now I am going to concentrate my attention on my smaller 120SR to do more learning and my eventual Trex 600 scale project.
This 450 comes with everything needed to immediately fly, including a 6 channel transmitter and 3 batteries.

Summary of what is included:

- Titan 450 Pro Helicopter (many parts on the heli have been upgraded to Align metal parts. The head and tail rotor are metal. The Heli was of great quality to begin with, the reason I purchased this particlular model)
- Upgraded receiver to Spektrum AR7100 with DSM2 sattelite (original Titan also included)
- Upgraded Gyro to GY401 (original Tital also included)
- (3) 2200mah 3s (11.1v) Lipo batteries (approx 10 cycles on two of them, one is new and never even had the ends soldered on, I will include the ends with the battery)
- 6 channel transmitter
- Imax B6 charger with 350 watt power supply (all in one unit, power supply has output to connect another device/charger if desired). Also upgraded the charger by adding a fan for better cooling, works very well (see pic).
- Training gear
- Extra plastic white canopy (this is a tough canopy, it would be very hard to damage this canopy)
- Many extra / spare parts per the pictures below, which are mostly if not all Genuine ALign Trex 450 parts (or better ie: cnchelicopter)

I even have the original box, but not sure that is the best way to ship this with the extra parts involved, but I do have it if someone wants it. Realize this may increase shipping costs due to multiple packages.

I am also willing to meet someone to deliver if in the Eastern or Central NC area.

SOLD

Last edited by plexcom; 06-05-2012 at 09:33 PM..
plexcom is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only