Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Heli-Max Helicopters

Heli-Max Helicopters Heli-Max Helicopter Support

Old 06-02-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
Powerply909
Registered Users

Default Has anyone experienced this with Heli-Max N200?

A couple of months ago I got a Heli-Max novus 200 Fixed Pitch. The first month it hovered great! But after a minor crash, it doesn't seem to fly the same anymore. Now when I'm hovering, it is very unstable, It goes to the left then to right forward then reverse. I have spent hours trimming the heck out of it, with no success. The only thing i replaced after the crash was the main gear, because it striped. I removed the feathering bar and rolled it on a flat surface, and it doesn't*seem to be bent. I also checked the main shaft and it's fine. Don't know what else check! *Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Powerply909 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
GORDYMONSTER
Registered Users

Just got done flying mine, I,ve never crashed and I have to kind of favor the collective stick right a little to keep it strait. I found the best thing to do after many trimming attempts to just zero out the controls and fly it like driving an old truck with some play in the steering. LOL These are not high quality birds so you can't expect to much. Heres what I learned (on my own of course) is boot the heli and radio up, watch the center stick indicator light, see that they are at center point. If they"re off a little, sub trim it a little, wiggle your stick, wait a few seconds and see if it goes to center. repeat untill they are centered. This will likely then be the best it will get. Remember to wait a few seconds, to see the center indicators move, after a correction it takes just a few! Just remember when trimming not to throttle up ! YIKES Good luck let me know how you faired out.
GORDYMONSTER is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Powerply909
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply GORDYMONSTER, it tried what you said with no luck. I think I'm going to replace the feathering bar and the main shaft, although they don't seem to be bent, but that's the only two things that I can think of that can cause this, I just hope Its not my esc/receiver/gyro. Or maybe the ball links need to be adjusted.
Powerply909 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
Flyonthewall
Registered Users

What about the flybar? If it flew well once my guess is it should again. Make sure the links are in good shape also. I've crashed mine 3 times and it is still very stable.
Flyonthewall is offline        Reply With Quote

Tags
fixed pitch, heli-max, n200, novus, problem

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Heli-Max Helicopters

Heli-Max Helicopters Heli-Max Helicopter Support