Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only

Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
QwikOnthaStick
Registered Users

Default Never flown Quantum 4530-500 -$265 shipped

Brand new and never flown only mounted Quantum 4530-500 motor, never even soldered on the bullet connectors. I just chickened out and this big heli is just too much for me in every way.

Bought for $299 at heli direct, but I know I have to take a loss since I mounted it and it would be considered a used item now. I have the original box and packing that is in perfect condition. The motor doesn't have a scratch on it besides where it was mounted to the motor mount.

I don't have any pictures of it simply as my camera phone takes terrible pictures, sorry. I can accept paypal as payment and will only ship to a confirmed address.

I am only asking $265 shipped with tracking and insurance via USPS priority.

Thank you for looking.
QwikOnthaStick is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only