START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mQX

mQX Blade mQX Quad Helicopters Information and Help

Old 06-19-2012, 04:27 AM   #1
Dave Broomfield
Registered Users

Smile Blade MQX Using Spektrum-DX8

I have experimented with loads of settings and find that these work well for me I use Helicopter Model Type
D/R and Expo set /Aileron/ Elevator and Rudder set Sw: to F Mode
F Mode Switch Position 2 ( in door use )
Pos: Stunt 2 = Aileron D/R = 75 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 75 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
F Mode Switch Position 1
Pos: Stunt 1 = Aileron D/R = 100 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 100 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
F Mode Switch Position 0
Pos: Normal = Aileron D/R = 125 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 125 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
You can switch position round if you preferred making (Normal D/R = 75 and Stunt 2 D/R = 125)
Throttle Curve
Position N / 1 / 2 all the same / Low = 0% / 25% = 55% / 50% = 70% / 75% = 85% / High = 100%
I have tried different Expo settings you donít want + expo it makes the stick feel unresponsive and a little dead at centre position if you are an absolute beginner better to reduce D/R settings from 75 to say 25 or even 15 to start with have tried different Ė Expo as recommended by others they work well but seems a bit twitchy on recovery of fast moves donít know why? So I prefer 0 Expo on everything hope these setting are of some use to someone
Dave
Dave Broomfield is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
JettaManDan
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Broomfield View Post
I have experimented with loads of settings and find that these work well for me I use Helicopter Model Type
D/R and Expo set /Aileron/ Elevator and Rudder set Sw: to F Mode
F Mode Switch Position 2 ( in door use )
Pos: Stunt 2 = Aileron D/R = 75 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 75 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
F Mode Switch Position 1
Pos: Stunt 1 = Aileron D/R = 100 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 100 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
F Mode Switch Position 0
Pos: Normal = Aileron D/R = 125 Expo = 0 / Elevator D/R = 125 Expo = 0 / Rudder D/R = 125 Expo = 0
You can switch position round if you preferred making (Normal D/R = 75 and Stunt 2 D/R = 125)
Throttle Curve
Position N / 1 / 2 all the same / Low = 0% / 25% = 55% / 50% = 70% / 75% = 85% / High = 100%
I have tried different Expo settings you donít want + expo it makes the stick feel unresponsive and a little dead at centre position if you are an absolute beginner better to reduce D/R settings from 75 to say 25 or even 15 to start with have tried different Ė Expo as recommended by others they work well but seems a bit twitchy on recovery of fast moves donít know why? So I prefer 0 Expo on everything hope these setting are of some use to someone
Dave
thanks for this...just got my MQX yesterday and bound it in Acro mode to my DX8 and just dialed in some expo....gonna mess with it any try your settings after a few more flights....

Dan

check me out on youtube! www.youtube.com/jettamandan09
JettaManDan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Cartrixx
Registered Users

thanks!

i have been using 125 on all but with expo around 30 ish any more and its the dead feling your talking about. <30 seems ok
Cartrixx is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
catch96
Registered Users

Default using dx8

I can't seem to get my mqx to power up using these settings. maybe i am doing something wrong or missed something in the setup procedure. if you could post all of your settings it would be great. Thanks Larry
catch96 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
catch96
Registered Users

Default using dx8

I found the problem. i had the throttle curve set wrong,corrected it and it fly's great
catch96 is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mQX

mQX Blade mQX Quad Helicopters Information and Help