Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
cloudninja
Registered Users

Default Introducing the Cloud Ninja

Hello everyone,
I live and work in the Philly area. About two months ago, I bought a Brookstone(Syma) heli for the office and it has exploded with people all over the office getting helis daily. Moved over to the Blade Scout and then soon after a few of us have bought MCPXs, though we can't fly them very well yet. I'm excited about this new hobby and I'm sure I'll be asking for lots of help and info. Cloud Ninjas is the silly name that we picked for our heli club.
cloudninja is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
yf222000
Registered Users

Default Welcome

Hi. Welcome to the group Ninja. . Plenty of good people here that will help you guys anytime. Looks like you have spread the illness of heli bug ehh. . It's only gonna get worse. Lol
yf222000 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.