Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Thunder Tiger 30/50

Thunder Tiger 30/50 Raptor 30, Raptor 50 Helicopters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2005, 11:44 AM   #1
WillJames
HF Support

My HF Map location
Default My 2 Raptor 50 Machines

I have been having a lot of fun the past couple of months with Raptor 50's. One of these is the Electric V-2 BOX Conversion from www.tppacks.com and the other is a glow machine with Hyper 50. I run V Blades on both, Green TT Paddles and 95mm V Tail Blades on the glow with NHP 85's in the E Machine while they last.

People bash Raptors all the time, but I have put in the best flights of my life with these machines and I am really enjoying them!! Amazing how much the pucker factor goes away when you fly relatively cheap and good performing machines. I have full QUK from the swash up on the way for both of these machines, cannot wait until it gets here as the super powerful E-Raptor can loosen up the bell mixers and washout base and arms in as few as 6 or 7 flights. Kinda scarry....

The Canopies came from Ricko at www.rickosplace.com who is an awesome painter. He made the canopies himself, with the E-Raptor Canopy being a few ounces lighter than the glow canopy. The tear on teh Glow Canopy was designed by Chris Cooker, Ricko came up with the Static Shock symbol for the E-Raptor himself. Thanks Rick!

I now have 31 flights on my E-Raptor and the thing just keeps getting better! Very good design by Dana out of Canada. Thank you!!!

I hope you like the pics!!

And the favorite of my son is the E-Raptor. I agree with him!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you fly you are going to crash.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Not again!!!
WillJames is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Thunder Tiger 30/50

Thunder Tiger 30/50 Raptor 30, Raptor 50 Helicopters