Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
Bruce H
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Two Medusa 036-050-1600 (1600KV 6S) Motors w/Heat sinks

The first is a Medusa 036-050-1600 that has not been ran. It has one of the mount holes stripped about half way through and a flat spot filed on the 5mm shaft for a pinion grub screw. It also has a NEW wrap around heat sink that comes with it. I sent this motor to Medusa to see if the stripped hole needed any fixing and they told me the motor has no damage and operation will not be effected by the half stripped mount hole. Medusa said to use a longer mount bolt but not to exceed 5mm in length into the can. Also there are 4 mounting holes and a person could just use the other two holes. (left picture)

The second is an identical Medusa 036-050-1600 that has about 15 flights on it in a Trex 600e helicopter. Also comes with a used wrap around heat sink. (right picture)

They are strong 600e motors and have about the same power as a stock 600XL motor. I have sold my T600e heli's and no longer need these motors.

These motors sell for $119.95 NEW at RC Hover where I purchased them. The heat sinks run about $6.00 each. This is a total of about $250.00. I will sell both motors and both heat sinks as a package deal for $145.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US States. This price also includes any Pay Pal fees if you wish to pay via Pay Pal.

Thanks for looking,
Bruce
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Medusa motors NEW 36-50-1600.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	38182   Click image for larger version

Name:	Medusa motors Used 36-50-1600.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	38183  

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only