Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
Prontow
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Went THROUGH tree top!!!!

OMG!!! I finally took my 600E out for a spin. Being out in the middle of a open field(other that the two trees in the center) sure does relieve some of the fear of hitting the house, car, shop, cat, and everything else in the back yard. I was doing some FFF and making sure to either go over the top or in front of the two trees in the middle of the field. "I will probably hit those trees" ran through my mind a couple of times but did not pay myself any mind.
Then it happened, scracck-slap-slap-whinnnn (the sound of the main gear stripping). I saw my previously uncrashed baby emerge from the other side of the tree, blades folded back as it tumbled with a shower of twigs and leaves. It was the coolest thing I had seen all day!(in a sick sort of way!)
Damage report- tail boom has some dents, flybar, horiz. fin(Plastic), main gear.
Everything else is intact, this thing is built like a tank, well at least if you are going through the tree tops!!
Now it has a green tint on the blades and has this green leafy outdoorsy odor to it.
Got to love this bird!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0023.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	64196   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0024.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	64197   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0025.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	64198   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0026.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	64199  
Prontow is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.